情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第64期:这事儿没搞对啊
日期:2014-06-12 08:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, honey, you're missing the whole movie.
亲爱的 你错过了整场电影啊
Yeah, that's kind of the idea.
是啊 我根本就不想看
What are you doing out here?
那你们怎么也出来了
The guy with the tentacles cut the cheese.
那个长触角的男的尽放屁呢
Yeah, it was the guy with the tentacles.
对 就是那个长触角的人放的
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 你怎么不高兴了
I don't know.I guess the truth is it would be nice to do more on our anniversary.
我不晓得,我想如果我们能在结婚周年日这天更多地纪念一下会更好
We used to do special things.
以前我们都会特意庆祝的
Now we're eating onion rings out of my purse.
现在却在这儿吃我带在手袋里的洋葱圈
There were onion rings?
你还带了洋葱圈哦
But I thought we agreed we weren't gonna do anything special.
可是我以为我们以前说好了以后不用特地去庆祝什么
Yeah, I know. I know we did.
是啊,我知道,我知道说好的
So now you want to do special things?
那你现在还是希望要有庆祝活动吗
Well, it's better than doing unspecial things,Like sitting in a theater full of 40-year-old nerds.
呃,总比无所事事的好,像是坐在一群四十岁的宅男中间看电影这种事还是算了
Hey, I'm only 36.
喂,我才三十六呀
Okay, you know what?You guys go back and enjoy your movie.
好了,不如这样,你们回去继续看那电影吧
And I'm gonna go see "The Willow Weeps Tomorrow."
我就去看《为明日哭泣的杨柳》好了
No, honey, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
别,亲爱的,等一下,等一下
Are you gonna want the onion rings or...?
你要吃那洋葱圈不吃
Here you go.
你拿去吃吧
Happy anniversary.
结婚纪念日快乐
I don't think I handled that very well.
我觉得这事儿没搞对啊
Ya think?
你觉得呢

影视精讲


kind of <口>稍微,有点儿,有几分<口>
That's a kind of innovation. "
这是一种创新。
This kind of thing was absolutely unheard of.
这种事之前可以说是闻所未闻的。


wait a minute 等一下; 慢走; 等等
Pls wait a minute, let me check.
请等一下,我来查一下记录。
Wait a minute. Why are you telling me this?
等一等,你为什么要告诉我这个?

分享到
重点单词
  • innovationn. 创新,革新
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案