情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第81期:美女还是野兽?
日期:2014-07-30 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Good morning, charlie.
早上好啊 查莉
Look at you.
看看你呀
Are you an artist? Huh?
你是不是个小画家呀
Did you paint a picture somewhere?
你是在哪儿画了画儿嘛
Oh. Well, the walls look okay.
还行 墙壁看来是保住了
Oh my gosh! I'm late for my audition!
哎呀我的天 我试演要迟到了
Uh-oh.
我糟
Thank you.
谢谢
Alice, is that everyone?
爱丽丝 大家都唱完了吗
Oh no, teddy duncan isn't here yet.
哦还没有 泰迪?邓肯还没来呢
No no no. Sorry. I'm coming. I'm here.
别别 对不起 我来了 我来了
there.
用这个
Teddy, what happened to you?
泰迪 你怎么啦
I overslept.
睡过头了
Okay.
行了
Hi.
大家好
I'm going to be singing "You'll never face it alone." Hit it.
我要唱的曲子是"永不让你孤单" 请弹吧
If you believe it's true
若你相信那会成真
And if my heart's in you
若我心念念系你身
No matter what you do You'll never face it alone
不管你将要做甚都将不会孤单一人
Stop stop. What was that?
停停 你在搞啥啊
I was auditioning.
在试演啊
For what, beauty or the beast?
为啥角色呢 美女还是野兽哇
Well, beauty of course. Why would I be auditioning for the beast?
当然是美女了 我干嘛要去演野兽啊
I mean, that's something... that's because I look like a beast.
我是说 那是 那是因为我看上去像野兽啊
Why do you have scribbles all over your face?
你为何要在脸上乱涂呢
Are you trying to say that beauty is only skin deep.
你是不是想表达美貌只是皮囊
And what's inside is what's truly important?
真正美的是人的内心
Well, actually...
其实吧
Because if you are,
因为若你是这个意思
I love it.
我喜欢这表现
Then that's exactly what I was going for.
那就确实是我要表达的东西

影视精讲


face alone 单独面对
Don't Make Me face This Alone.
请不要让我单独面对。
Do not leave me, do not let me alone to face the section.
不要丢下我一个人,不要让我独自一人去面对这段路。

happen to 发生;落到
Please tell me if anything happened to him.
请告诉我他是不是遭到了什么意外?
Yes, it could happen to any of us, but yesterday it happened to them.
是的,这可能发生在我们任何一个人身上,但是昨天却发生在他们身上了。

分享到