情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第75期:得来全不费工夫
日期:2014-07-14 13:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I just don't understand why you're mad at me.
我真搞不懂你为啥生我的气啊
I'm mad at you because you did it again.
我生气是因为你又来这套了
You walked right in there and got the job handed to you.My job.
你就随便走进去 随心所欲就找到工作,而且是我的工作
I didn't do it on purpose.
我又不是故意的
Do you know how long I was mr. Kwik?
你知道我当那咕唧先生当了多久吗
37 seconds.
三十七秒
That's too quick.
真是太短暂了
What do you want me to do?
那你希望我怎么做啊
Quit. You already have a job.
辞职 ,你反正已经有活干了
Walking dogs? It's disgusting.
遛狗吗 这活很恶心啊
No offense, guys.
没有对你们不敬的意思 伙计们
P.J., I'm sorry you didn't get the job,
PJ 我很遗憾你没得到那工作
But I'm not sorry I did.
可我自己得到了就一点不遗憾
Of course you're not, princess.
你当然没愧疚了 公主殿下
Stop calling me that!
别再那样叫我了
Stop being that!
那你就别再当公主了
Oh, brutus, again? Really?
哎呀 布鲁特斯 怎么又来了 你不是吧
I'm gonna miss you least of all.
不过我还是会想你们大家的

影视精讲



be mad at 对…愤怒
I'll be mad at you if you do.
你再这样,我可要生气了。
If I return empty-handed, my brother'll be mad at me.
如果我空手回去,我哥会对我发火的。

on purpose 并非偶然地; 故意地; 特地; 特有的目的
Have you discovered that your friend gave you bad advice on purpose?
你曾发现你的朋友故意给你提坏意见吗?
Usually people aren't trying to hurt your feelings or upset you on purpose.
通常,人们都不会故意试图去伤害你的情感,或者惹怒你。

least of all 最不, 尤其;
I'm gonna miss you least of all.
不过我还是会想你们大家的
But no one, least of all afghans, expects states to actively work against their own strategic interests.
但是没有人,至少所有阿富汗人,会认为各国会积极去做一些违反他们自己战略利益的事。

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • offensen. 过错,冒犯,触怒,犯规,犯罪,进攻
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • strategicadj. 战略的,重要的,基本的