《查莉成长日记》第1季 第118:是骡子是马拉出来溜溜
日期:2014-10-17 15:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


When we get to the top, mind if I go first?
到山顶后能让我先滑吗
You're kinda slow.
你好像滑的有点慢
Excuse me?
你说什么
I've seen you board. And I've also seen my grandma board.
我看过你滑雪 我也看过我奶奶滑雪
Kind of the same thing.
你俩好像差不多速度
Better than you. -Oh yeah?!
总比你的好 -是吗
Care to put your money where your mouth is?
是骡子是马 拉出来溜溜
Nope! Last time I did that, a quarter froze to my lip.
不溜,我没马也没骡子
I mean do you want to make a bet?
我是说敢打赌吗
100 bucks says I beat you to the bottom.
赌一百块,让你输的落花流水
Oh, it is on.
好吧,赌就赌
The only reason you won is because I hit a wicked patch of ice.
你赢的唯一原因就是我撞上了一块该死的冰块
Then I guess you have no problem making it double or nothing.
那你敢不敢再来赌一次
Bring it.
放马过来吧

影视精讲


make a bet 打赌; 下赌注
Let's make a bet on next election.
我们对下次的选举打个赌吧。
If forced to make a bet, I'd say 2-to-1 that a deal is going to get done.
如果一定要我下注的话,我觉得这笔交易顺利完成的可能性还是挺大的,2比1吧。

Bring it.
放马过来吧


分享到
重点单词
  • electionn. 选举
  • patchn. 补丁,小片 vt. 修补,补缀 n. 呆子
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳
  • wickedadj. 坏的,邪恶的,缺德的 adv. 极端地,非常地