《查莉成长日记》第1季 第114:对面遇到爱
日期:2014-10-11 10:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Oh hey, psychic lady! -Oh hi.So I've been looking around all day for the love of my life.
噢 嘿 巫师女士 -噢 嗨!我找了一整天的真爱
And I haven't found him yet. So when's that gonna happen?
但我还没找到他 我想问问什么时候能找到
Oh gosh, I don't know.
哦,天啊 我也不知道
Psychic prediction is not an exact science.
预言并不是什么精密科学
Ha! It's not a science at all.
哈 根本就不能算做科学
Right. Can I at least have a little more info?
好吧 那能稍微给我点信息吗?
Like is he hot or not?
比如他性不性感
Not that it matters, but please say "hot."
也不是很重要了 但最好说“性感”
All I can tell you is keep your eyes open.
我只能告诉你的就是 睁大你的双眼
Okay. Well, they're open.
好的 睁着呢
And they're starting to see that this is a bunch of...
他们开始去看那一群
I'm Teddy.
我叫泰迪
I'm Brandon.
我叫布兰登
Wow. So I guess it's true.
哇,我猜这真的成真了
What's true?
什么成真了
Well, you... I mean, us.
那个, 你,我是说,我们
I mean, I didn't believe it,
我以为都是瞎说的
but then I had two left boots,Which aren't actually feet,but they're where feet go in.
然后我带来了两只左脚的靴子,其实也不能说是脚,但当你需要什么东西去散步时
When you need something to walk in.
你的确可以把脚伸进去
So in a sense, they're feet.
所以从某种程度上来说 他们是脚
What? -Okay okay,
说啥呢 -好了 好了
I probably sound a little bit crazy right now.
我现在看起来可能有点疯狂
But you would too if a psychic told you there was a bear in your room,Which there was... sort of.
但当一个巫师告诉你,你的房间里有只熊,而且真的有。某种程度上你也会发疯的
Oh, and in my room, not in your room.I don't know anything about your room.
噢 ,记住是在我的房间里,不是你的。我不知道你房间里有什么
I'm gonna go now.
我要先走了
I'm not crazy.Seriously, I'm not crazy!
我不是疯子。真的,我不是疯子!

影视精讲


matter 要紧,重要
Why does all this matter?
为什么这些事情很重要?
Not that it matters, but please say "hot."
也不是很重要了 但最好说“性感”

sort of 有几分地
Sort of cooperation whether you want it or not.
不管你愿不愿意,多少都得合作。
He has imposed a sort of democracy.
他已经实行了一种民主。

分享到
重点单词
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • cooperationn. 合作,协作
  • predictionn. 预言,预报