情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第50期:小查莉博同情
日期:2014-05-12 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


The whole family's pitching in to help out with Charlie,Because my mom's in the hospital.
所以我们全家都同心协力来帮忙照顾小查莉,因为我妈妈在医院里
Thank you.
谢谢你
And thank you.
也要谢谢你呀
Used to be her Halloween costume,
这本来是她的万圣节装扮
But with mom in the hospital,We can't afford to buy her a winter coat--
但是因为妈妈在医院,我们没钱给她买冬天的外套了
A new winter coat.
一件新的冬装啊
Is your mom any better?
你妈妈好些了吗
The same,But we're trying to be brave.
还是老样子,但我们都在努力坚强
You poor thing.
可怜的小东西
Aww.

It's hardest on the little ones.
对我这小妹来说是最难受的
Whenever we visit mom in the hospital,Charlie does this.
每次我们去医院看妈妈,查莉都会这样
Mama mama mama.
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Warren, get out here!
沃伦,赶紧出来
And bring your wallet!
把你的钱包也拿来

影视精讲


pitch in 加入,投入, 努力投入
I need you to pitch in and do some housework.
我需要你帮忙做点家事。
Donors will pitch in extra cash.
捐助者还将投入额外的资金。

afford to (买)得起(某物)
But we can't afford to lose reputation--even a shred of reputation. "
但我们无法承受名誉的损失——即便是点滴的名誉”。
I can't afford this car.
我没有足够的钱来买这辆小汽车。

be brave 勇敢些
Remember I told you to be brave?
记得我叫你勇敢点吗?


分享到
重点单词
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • pitchn. 沥青,树脂,松脂 n. 程度,投掷,球场,音高 v
  • costumen. 服装,剧装 vt. 提供服装,为 ... 设计服装
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声