情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第3期:尽量别引人注意
日期:2013-12-26 18:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

等等 等等 等等

Wait. wait. We don't want mom to know we're here, right?

等等 我们可不想让妈妈发现我们在这儿 是不

So please be careful.

所以小心点

Just try and blend in.

尽量别引人注意

Dad, come on.

老爸 拜托

It's hard for this to blend in.

这样帅气的面庞怎么可能不引人注目

Just figure something out.

那就想个办法

"figure something out."

想个办法

"figure something out."

想个办法

Mom!

妈妈

You're the doctor?

你是医生吗

Yes.

是的

I am.

我是

I am doctor...

我是医生

Shh-Chandrasooleewan.

是 Chandrasooleewan医生

Are you Indian? We prefer to be called Native American.

你是印第安人吗 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民

Are you sure you're a real doctor?

你真的是个医生吗

You look kinda young.

你看起来太年轻了

You sound like my wife.

你说话口气跟我老婆一样

Okay, uh--

好了 嗯

What seems to be the problem?

你哪儿出问题了

I have a fish hook in my lip!

有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了

How'd this happen? My dad is not a very good fisherman.

怎么搞成这样的 我爸爸不是很擅长钓鱼

Hey, mine's not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man.

嘿 我爸爸不是很擅长上下楼梯

So--

那么

I'm guessing you're a 97-pounder.

我猜你得有九十七磅吧

影视精讲


1. Hang in there 坚持下去

eg I tightened my grip as if to say, “Hang in there. We’ll get through this.”

我紧紧地握了握她的手,就像是说,“坚持下去,我们会熬过去的。”

2. blend in 混合,加入;调和

eg In most companies, an essential criterion is "fit" — that is, how well a candidate would blend in with the existing culture.

大多数公司最根本的录用标准就是“合适”——也就是说,候选人在多大程度上能够融入现有的企业文化。

3. figure out 解决

eg Then figure out one practical solution you can take for each of those pieces.

接着想出一个实用性的方法用于解决每一小部分的问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • blendv. 混合 n. 混合物
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • criterionn. 标准,准则
  • candidaten. 候选人,求职者
  • essentialn. 要素,要点 adj. 必要的,重要的,本质的