情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第84期:亲兄弟明算账
日期:2014-08-13 08:18

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
Looking for loose change.
在找掉落的零钱呢
Gotta scrounge up 300 bucks somehow.
我要到处搜集到300块大洋啊
How much do you have so far?
那你现在集到多少了
A Penny.
一分钱
A checker.
一颗棋子儿
Possibly a grape?
大概是一粒葡萄
No.
不是呀
What if I said
要是我说
I could take care of your little problem?
我可以解决你的小烦恼呢
You can get this taste out of my mouth?
你能去除我嘴里这怪味吗
No, I'm talking about the 300 bucks.
不是 我说的是关于300块钱
How do you have $300?
你怎么会有三百块呢
Simple... every day I have mom make me lunch.
很简单 我每天让妈妈给我做午饭便当
And ask dad for lunch money.
然后又跟老爸要午餐钱
It adds up quick.
这样就累积的很快啦
So you'll give me the money?
那你是要给我钱吗
I will loan you the money.
我是要借你钱
Oh, you know I'm good for it.
哎呀 你知道我是有信用的
Hey, you know where I live, right?
至少嘿嘿 你知道我住哪的 对吧
Yeah, gonna need you to sign this.
是啊 现在你要在这签字
What is it?
这是啥
Just a simple contract.
只是一张简单的合约
That I downloaded from the Internet.
我从网上下载的
Feel free to look it over.
你慢慢看呗
Whoa, a lot of words here.
晕 这纸上字够多的
It's pretty standard.
只是标准程序那些
It just says you'll pay me back some money.
上面就是说你要还给我钱的
And some, you know, other stuff.
还有其他一些东西
Good enough for me.
我看可以
Okay.
行啦
You signed where it says "Date."
你把名字签在日期栏里了
And thinking that might happen,
幸好我未雨绸缪
Here's another copy.
这是另一张复印件

影视精讲


scrounge up 找到、搜集
I'm gonna go scrounge up a decent meal. You girls want anything?
我准备去找点好吃的东西女孩们想要点什么吗?
If you can't scrounge up a few hundred dollars to start a business then you really don't want to start a business.
如果你不能攒足几百美金的话,那么你可能真的不想去创业。

add up 加起来; 总计
These fees add up to rather large sums.
这些费用累加后的总和相当巨大。
If the numbers add up, such measures would help.
加在一起,这些措施将会有所帮助。

pay back 偿还; 报复; 报答; 偿付
First you pay back what you owe.
先把你欠的还了。
This worked well enough, until it came time to pay back the loans.
知道偿还资本的时间到来之前,这一手法运行还算不错。


分享到
重点单词
  • decentadj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,