情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第38期:镜头感很好啊
日期:2014-04-10 17:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Are we almost done?

我们快照完了吧

cause if not, we're kinda getting into overtime.

因为再不结束的话 我们就要超时了

Is that a problem?

那有什么问题吗

Not for us.

不是我们说了算

But for mom. I think it's gonna cost you.

不过老妈那边不好过关 她会多算你钱的

Exactly what I was thinking, little brother.

跟我想的一样 小弟

I'm gonna run this by the boss

我要去跟老板汇报一下

Mom. What are you doing here?

老妈 你干嘛来的

I live here.

我住这里的

But you're not supposed to be back yet.

但你现在本不该回来的啊

Well, I finished everything I needed to do... got the car washed,

是啊 我提早把事情做完了 我洗好了车

Did the grocery shopping, went to the bank.

去买完杂货 又去了银行

What is that flashing coming from the living room?

客厅里的闪光是怎么回事

Oh, it's probably a fuse.You might want to check

也许只是保险丝烧了 你大概应该去检查一下

The fuse box out in the garage.

车库里的电路盒

Get out! Shut it down!

快出去 别拍了

What's going on?

出什么事

Mom's home. She's really home.

老妈在家了 她现在真的在家了

Get out!

快出去

What's going on here?

这里在搞什么鬼

P.J, you want to take that one?

PJ 你想要接这招不

No, I'll take the next one.

不了 我还是接下一招好了

I can't believe you two disobeyed me.

我不敢相信你们对我阳奉阴违

Oh, my poor little baby.

哦 我可怜的小宝贝

I love it... mom and baby.

我喜欢这画面 母女天伦

Look. Please stop. Just get out.

听着 别拍了 赶紧走吧

But you look so good together.

但你俩在一起看上去美极了

No, seriously... get out.

不 我说真的 出去

Perfect. Just like that.

很好 就像那样

Like that?

像这样吗

Yes.


And how about a little of this?

那再这样偏一下头怎么样

Great.

很好

Wait. Get my better side.

等等 拍我这半边更好看

Wow. Mom, you're a natural.

哇 老妈 你真是天生做明星的料

Yeah, the camera loves you.

就是 镜头感很好啊

You two are so grounded.

你们两个小子绝对是要被关禁闭了


影视精讲

1. be supposed to

应该

eg. You were supposed to be here an hour ago.

你应该在一小时之前赶到这里。

eg. I'm supposed to do something. Yes. My fifth birthday... someone was there, and I'm about to be that someone...

我应该是在做什么,对了,是我五岁生日...有谁在那儿,我好像就是那个谁...事实上还有衣服。

2. fuse box

保险丝盒

eg. I've blown the fuse in the fuse box over and over again.

我把保险盒里的保险丝一再熔断。

eg. Take fuse box cover off on right side and take out the lower screw going into the lower dash.

取下右侧的保险盒盖子,取出较低仪表板上的螺丝。

3. get out

离开,出去;泄露;出版

eg. They probably wanted to get out of the country.

他们很可能想离开这个国家。

eg.Get out and enjoy yourself, make new friends.

出去玩玩,结交新朋友。

分享到
重点单词
  • groundedadj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • fusen. 保险丝,引线,导火线 vt. 熔化,融合,装导线,
  • dashv. 猛冲,猛掷,泼溅 n. 猛冲,破折号,冲,短跑
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案