情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第22期:你最好赶紧行动
日期:2014-02-26 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So who are you asking to the dance?

那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢

Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and--

给你一个提示 他很帅而且

You ladies talking about me again?

小姐们又在讨论我吗

You know I'm not talking about you,

你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后

Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago.

我就没有提过你了

That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it.

我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦

Remind me again why you ever went out with him.

这又让我想起来了 你以前为什么和他约会呢

Only one way to explain it--

唯一的解释就是

Brain fart.

暂时性脑残

Brain fart

暂时性脑残

So who's this cutie you're gonna ask?

那么 哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢

Spencer.

Spencer

Oh, right,

噢 没错

Mr. Almost first kiss.

差一点初吻先生

You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing.

你最好赶紧行动 你的那扇窗就要关闭了

What window?

什么窗户啊

The window of opportunity.

机会之窗啊

Oh, thanks. That really clears things up.

噢 谢谢 我真是受益匪浅啊

T, you almost kissed this guy,

T 你差一点就和他接吻了

But nothing happened since then.

但是从那之后你们就没什么进展

If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends.

如果你动作再不快点 你们就只能当朋友了

I like Spencer, he likes me,

我喜欢Spencer 他也喜欢我

And I'll ask him when the time is right.

等有好时机时我会邀请他的

That better be right now, chica,

那最好是现在 小妞

Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him.

因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了

Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend.

Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友

There's your good friend right now.

你的好朋友现身啦

Here? Walking up to Spencer

就在那儿呀 正走向Spencer

What? That little witch!

什么 那个小巫婆

Yeah!


Oh, Lauren, you poor thing.

噢 Lauren 小可怜

What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are.

看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧

Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up.

走吧 批萨脸 我们去洗洗干净

Come on.

走吧

Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there.

哦哟 Spencer 嘿 没看见你在这儿啊

Hi, Teddy.

嗨 Teddy

Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh?

天呐 批萨还真会到处飞哈

Yeah. Nice shot.

是啊 扔得挺准的

影视精讲


1. go out with

和…出去;与某人约会

eg. Instant romance could be yours if you go out with friends.

如果和朋友聚会,可能会有一见钟情的浪漫情缘。

eg. You could meet potential new mates if you go out with friends or take pleasure trips.

如果你和朋友聚会或是外出游览,你可能会交到新的恋人。

2. clear up

清理;放晴;整理;打扫

eg. After breakfast they played while I cleared up.

早餐后,他们玩的时候我在收拾。

eg. It all depends on the weather clearing up.

这一切都取决于天气放晴。

3. be doomed to

注定要

eg. What if your life can’t be made less busy — are you doomed to a life of anxiety and unhappiness?

假如你不能让你的生活少些忙碌,这是否意味这你注定要过一种焦虑和不安的生活?

eg. The slave is doomed to worship time and fate and death, because they are greater than anything he finds in himself, and because all his thoughts are of things which they devour.

一个奴隶命中注定要崇拜时间、命运以及死亡,因为他在自己身上找不到任何更强大的东西,而他所能想象的所有事物都可以被这三件东西所吞噬。

分享到
重点单词
  • doomedadj. 命中注定的 动词doom的过去式和过去分词
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • worshipn. 崇拜,爱慕,做礼拜 vi. 做礼拜 vt. 崇拜,
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机