《查莉成长日记》第1季 第129:男孩穿女靴
日期:2014-11-12 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


This store only has girls in it.
这家店怎么只有女孩
Yeah.
没错
So what's Teddy's shoe size?
好吧泰迪姐鞋码多大
I don't know.
我怎么知道
You don't know her shoe size?
你连她鞋码都不知道
I don't know her middle name.
我甚至不知道她的中间名
Well, dude, how are we supposed to buy her shoes?
噢 小子 那我们怎么给她买鞋
Wait a minute.
等会儿
Teddy wore your sneakers by mistake last week, right?
泰迪上周误穿了你的运动鞋 对不对
Yes. - That means you're the same size.
没错 -这就是说你们穿一样大的鞋
Here, try these on.
来 试试看
Oh no.
噢 不
I am not putting on girl boots.
我才不穿女孩子的鞋呢
Oh, come on.
来啊 拜托了
They'll look good with that girl shirt you're wearing.
它们和你穿的女式T恤真配
It's not a pony.It's a stallion.
这上面不是小马 这是公马
Fine, I'll put them on for two seconds.
好吧 我只试穿两秒
Buying boots for my sister.
在给我妹妹买鞋呢
Funny story... she and my brother have the same size feet.
说来好笑 她和我弟弟鞋码一样
Good thing she didn't want underwear, right?
幸亏她没想买内衣 对不对
Okay, see you.
噢 再见了
Okay, they fit.
唉 合适的
Whoa, hold on, dude.You've gotta stand up,
噢 兄弟 等等 你得站起来看看
Walk around, make sure they're comfortable.
走一圈看看 合适吗
Come on.
拜托
Wow, those do wonders for your legs.
哇 你的腿穿这鞋看上去真奇妙
Okay, that's enough.
好了 够了
They won't come off.
这鞋脱不下来
What?Let me try.
怎么会 让我试试
Why are your feet so fat?
你的脚怎么会那么胖
They're not fat.They're husky.
我的脚不胖 这叫健壮
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
Well, there's only one thing to do.
噢 只有一件事要做
Who are you calling? - No one.
你在给谁打电话呢 -没谁
I'm taking a picture of you in girl boots.
我在拍你穿女孩靴的照片

影视精讲


by mistake错误地
You referenced an invalid internal link by mistake because of a typo.
输入出错致使你错误的引用了一个无效的内部链接。
Think you wandered in here by mistake?
你觉得自己是不小心逛到这里来的?

make sure 确保
Finally, make sure you are living your life.
最后,确定正视自己的生活。
Make sure she eats nutritious food.
要确定她吃得很营养。

分享到
重点单词
  • internaladj. 国内的,内在的,身体内部的
  • nutritiousadj. 有营养的,滋养的