情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第45期:初恋是件大事
日期:2014-05-04 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey, Charlie, check this out.
嘿嘿 小查莉 快看这个
Here's something nobody has ever seen before.Gabe is brushing his hair
这幅景象以前可从未被披露过,盖比自己在梳他的头发呀
Do you have to videotape everything we do?
你非得把我们干的所有鸡毛蒜皮的事儿都录下来吗
This isn't a reality show.
这又不是真人秀节目
Oh, I know it's not reality because he took a shower without being asked.
哈,我知道这已经脱离现实了,因为那小子不用别人啰嗦就自己去洗了个澡
You know what I think?
你知道我在想什么吗
I think you like someone.
我觉得啊 你对谁动心了吧
What if I do? No big deal.
是又怎么样 又不是什么大事
Are you kidding? Your first crush is a huge deal.
没开玩笑吧?你的初恋可绝对是大事一件呐
Look, she is a girl. I'm a guy.These things happen every day.
听着,男女异性相吸。这种事每天都会发生
Not to you.
可没发生在你身上过呀
I know. Can you believe it?
我知道呀 姐姐你也不相信吧
Hey, kids, come on, let's go.
好了,孩子们,快点。我们走吧
P.J. Honey, can you watch charlie after school?
PJ 亲爱的 你放学后能照看一下查莉吗
I have to work.
我得上班
I can't. I'm working too.
不行啊 我也有工作
I can take charlie with me if you want.
如果你觉得行 那我可以带着查莉一起送外卖去
You want to help your big brother deliver chicken?
你想帮忙你大哥去送鸡肉外卖吗
Or you could come to the hospital,And help mommy change bedpans.
不然你也可以选去医院帮妈妈给病人换尿盆。
You take her.
还是你带着她吧
Gabe, are you wearing aftershave?
盖比 你是不是用了刮胡水
A little.
一点点啊
Why would you do that? You're not shaving yet.
你干嘛要用那个 你又没有胡子可刮
As long as we're being logical,why do you still have a comb?
如果凡事都要问个为什么的话,那你为什么仍然保留着梳子呢
Get in the car.
赶快上车。

影视精讲

check out 看看; 检查; 相等
Check out his web site.
你可以看看他的网站。
Check out my affiliate program.
看看我的连锁计划。

What if 要是…又怎样
So what if you're wrong?
如果你做错了怎么办?
What if we're picking the wrong eighth graders?
要是我们在选拔苗子的时后看走了眼,该怎么办?

logical 符合逻辑的; 推理正确的; 合乎常理的
But there is a logical explanation.
不过这其中有一个合理的解释。


分享到
重点单词
  • shavingn. 刮胡子,修面;削;刨花 v. 修面,剃(shave
  • explanationn. 解释,说明
  • logicaladj. 符合逻辑的,逻辑上的,有推理能力的
  • affiliaten. 附属机构,分公司 vt. 使隶属于,接纳,追溯 v
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋