情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第104期:"喷火"的演出
日期:2014-09-18 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Whoa! What happened?
喔,这是怎么了
Dad breathed fire. It was so awesome...The first time.
老爸表演喷火了,真的太壮观了,仅第一次而言
The second time there were some problems.
第二次喷火的时候出了点故障
No big deal.
没什么大不了的
Tomorrow morning I'll go down to the music store.
明天早上我就去乐器行
And get jimmy a new bass,Then go over to the lumber yard.
给吉米买个新贝斯,然后去木材房
And get jimmy's parents a new deck.
给吉米的父母买个演出平台
Wait. Dad, you played in p.J.'s band?
打住,老爸,你不会在PJ的乐队里演出了吧
I didn't know you were into music.- Of course I am.
我还不懂你对音乐有兴趣啊 - 我当然有了
When I was in high school, I had my own band.
当我还在高中的时候,我也有自己的乐队
I'm sorry, what?
我很抱歉,你说啥
I really got to get my own place.
我真的要找地方自己住了

影视精讲


awesome adj.令人敬畏的;使人畏惧的;可怕的;极好的
Even when all else fails, providing an awesome product will usually lead to success.
即使其他的产品都失败了,令人敬畏的产品将总是能通向成功。
Dad breathed fire. It was so awesome...The first time.
老爸表演喷火了,真的太壮观了,仅第一次而言

No big deal 没什么大不了的
In a democracy, this is no big deal.
在民主国家,这没什么大不了的。
Big pharma will say it's no big deal but I disagree.
大型制药公司会说那没什么大不了,但我不同意。

分享到
重点单词
  • lumbern. 木材,木料 v. 伐木 vi. 缓慢地移动 vt.
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • democracyn. 民主,民主制,民主国家
  • bandn. 带,箍,波段 n. 队,一群,乐队 v. 绑扎 v