情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第98期:怪异的玩伴真受罪!
日期:2014-09-10 20:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey, austin. Come on in.
嘿 奥斯丁 进来吧
Gabe honey, austin's here.
盖比宝贝 奥斯丁来了
What a lovely home, mrs. Duncan.So comfortable looking.
邓肯女士.你家好温馨啊,看起来很清新整洁
What a nice way of saying messy.
这么说混乱我听得好舒服啊
Gabe, this is austin.
盖比 这位是奥斯丁
How do you do? - How do I do what?
兄台别来无恙 - 我身体又没事
He's saying hello. - Why are you dressed like that?
他是向你打招呼呢 - 你干嘛穿成那样
Well, I wasn't sure what activities you had planned,
这个吗 因为我不清楚我们要玩什么
So I settled on daytime casual.
所以我就穿平时的便装出来了
Really, mom?
老妈 不是吧
This is how you want me to spend my afternoon?
你就让这小子和我一起度过这个下午吗
Well, you boys have fun. I'll be upstairs with charlie.Poor little bby's not feeling well.
呃,你们好好玩啊,我上楼陪查莉去了.可怜的小孩身体不舒服
Poor little gaby's not feeling so hot either.
可怜的小盖比心情也很糟糕
What do you want to do, play video games?
那么现在准备玩什么?玩电脑游戏吗
Oh, I'm not allowed. - Watch tv?
呃 这个父母不准我玩 - 那么看电视呢
I've already exceeded my allotted one hour of the week.
这周我看电视时间已经超过规定上限了
Go to the park? - I'm not wearing sunscreen.
那么去公园玩 - 抱歉我没抹防晒霜
How do you think this is going?
你觉得这样下去该咋整啊
Hey, guys.
大家好
Hi.

I don't believe we've met.
我们素昧平生
Teddy, austin; Austin, teddy.
泰迪 这位是奥斯丁 奥斯丁 这位是泰迪
Nice to meet you, austin. - The pleasure is all mine.
奥斯丁 很高兴见到你 - 见到你是我的荣幸
Well, aren't you a little gentleman?
哇 真是位小绅士哈
She's glorious.What an exquisite creature.
她真有闭月羞花之色啊,真是上天赐予之尤物啊
Look, we have to figure out how to get through this.
听好 我们得好好探讨一下
So either you stop being weird or...
要不你别表现地那么怪异或者...
Yeah, that's the only way.
唉 除此以外别无他法

影视精讲


settle on 决定,选定
Members, however, didn't settle on how big it should be or how to structure it.
然而,美联储成员并未决定这一计划应该有怎样的规模,或是如何来构建这一计划。
So I settled on daytime casual.
所以我就穿平时的便装出来了

figure out计算出,解决; 弄明白; 合计
Look, we have to figure out how to get through this.
听好 我们得好好探讨一下
Can you figure out what they are?
你能弄清楚它们是什么吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • exquisiteadj. 精挑细选的,精致的,细腻的,强烈的 n. 过分
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳