情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第76期:捣乱的“公主殿下”
日期:2014-07-15 17:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


There's our kwikki chick!
我们的咕唧女郎驾到啦
All right, so all you have to do is sit here,Sign autogphs and eat chicken.
好了,你要做的就是坐在这里,给顾客签名并享用炸鸡
I can do that.
我会做好的
J.P., get over here.
JP 你给我过来
P.J.
我叫PJ
Wrong. From now on your name is assistant.
错.从现在你的名字就是助理
As in assistant to the kwikki chick.
是咕唧女郎的私人助理
If she needs anything, ani mean anything,You get it forer.
她需要任何东西,我说的是任何需要哦,你都必须办到
Now, mitch, p.J. Doesn't have to wait on me.
不用啦 麦切老板 PJ不用特地在旁等我
Oh, yes he does. Because in our little kingdom.
他当然要 因为这儿就是你的小小王国
You're the princess.
您就是公主殿下
It's warm in here. Are you warm?
这里有点热啊 你觉得热吗
I do not want you perspiring. Fan her.
我可不想看到你出汗 给她扇扇子
Um, mitch, he's not doing it right.
呃 麦切啊 他做的不称职
I want you to fan me.
我想要你来扇
Oh, actually...
其实我还有事
I'm the princess. Fan me, rich.
我是公主 给我扇 里奇
It's mitch.
我叫麦切啦
Wrong! Now fan me.
错,现在给我扇
How's this?
觉得如何啊
Don't look at me.
不许看着我
Teddy, what are you doing?
泰迪 你在干什么啊
Silence.
闭嘴
Um, can you just eat the chicken now?
呃 你现在可以开始吃炸鸡了吧
Fine!
可以
Mmm! Oh, that's awful!
哇塞 这太吓人了
She means awful good.
她的意思是好吃的吓人啊
How can you people eat this stuff?
你们怎么吃得下这种垃圾
They should call this place icky chikki.
我看这店该叫做垃圾鸡才对
Get out! You're fired!
滚出去 你被炒了
Oh oh oh oh! And f.Y.I.
哦 对了对了 仅供参考哦
The number three is horse meat, okay buddy?
三号餐其实是马肉 老兄你懂的
And delicious.
马肉也美味呀
And half off.
半价优惠哦

影视精讲


From now on adv.从现在开始; 从此; 从今以后; 往后
From now on, china's anti-trust rulings should be more fully explained.
从现在开始,中国应该更充分地解释其反垄断裁定。
Climate change will probably aect us whatever happens from now on.
今后无论发生什么事,气候变化都将影响我们。

F.Y.I.=For Your Information 供参考
And f.Y.I.The number three is horse meat, okay buddy?
仅供参考哦,三号餐其实是马肉 老兄你懂的


half off 打五折
Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off?
你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?


分享到
重点单词
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • silencen. 沉默,寂静 vt. 使安静,使沉默