情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第111期:信不信由你!
日期:2014-10-06 20:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Whoa.I am getting a very powerful vibe from you.
哇,我从你身上感受到了强大的气场
Oh sorry. I've been sitting in a hot minivan for four hours.
噢抱歉 我刚在闷热的旅行车里坐了四个小时
Oh, sweetie, no. No no no. I mean I'm a psychic.
噢 宝贝 不是这个 其实我是个巫师
Really? You're a psychic? -Yeah.
真的 巫师 -没错
'cause, no offense, but you kind of look like a normal person.
冒犯的说一下 您看起来和普通人无异
Did you know I was gonna say that?
你知道我刚才想说什么吗
Did you know I was gonna say that?
你知道我刚刚才想说什么吗
It doesn't work that way.
那样是没用的
And yes, I did.
是的,我知道
Would you like a free reading?
想免费算算命吗
You tell me.
你来告诉我
I'll give you one anyway.
那我就给你露两手
Give me your hands.
把手给我
Oh, this trip is going to be a very important one for you.
噢 这次旅行对于你来说意义非常
I'm seeing you will have two left feet.
我看到了你带了两只左脚的靴子
And... that's odd.
还有 怪了
Now I see there is a bear in your room.
现在我看见你房间里有只熊
And now I see why you give free readings in the lobby.
现在我知道为什么你会在大厅里算命了
And finally,I see you will come face to face with the love of your life.
最后,我看见了你将会面对面的遇到你人生中的真爱
Oh whoa. Okay. No thanks.
噢 不了 谢谢
I... I just got out of a relationship with this guy named Spencer,So I'm not really looking to meet anybody.
我...我刚和一个叫斯宾塞的分手,所以我还没准备好再去拾起另一段感情
You think it's up to you. That's cute.
准没准备好不由你说 真是可爱
Uh, excuse me. I have to take this.
呃 抱歉 我接下电话
Take what?
哪有电话
Hello?
您好
Oh, what a surprise. Not really.
噢 真是大吃一惊 骗人的

影视精讲


no offense 无意冒犯
No offense, but I don't trust anybody right now.
无意冒犯你,不过我现在谁都不相信。
No offense, you'll get us stuck!
没有冒犯的意思,你会搞砸的!

face to face 面对面; 相对
These relationships must be built face to face, often outside of business hours.
这种关系必须面对面地建立,往往以业务外的时间建立。
And finally,I see you will come face to face with the love of your life.
最后,我看见了你将会面对面的遇到你人生中的真爱

what a surprise 真是惊喜
What a surprise! I'm glad you came.
真是惊喜!很高兴你过来了。

分享到