《查莉成长日记》第1季 第116期:到底谁才是“真命天子”
日期:2014-10-14 08:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Whoa. -Hi.
哇 -嗨
I... it's so weird running into you.
我...能撞上你还真是巧合哈
I haven't been looking for you.
我可没一直找你
Okay, I see you have that scared look in your eye.
好了,我能看见你眼神里的恐惧感
And you're probably gonna bolt any second,
而且你很可能随时跑掉
So before you do that,Can we just start over?
但在那之前,我们能重新来过吗
Sure.
好啊
Hey, why don't I grab us some hot cocoa.
嘿 不如我去帮咱俩拿点热可可
And you find us somewhere to sit?
你去帮忙找俩个位子
P.S.... I look really great next to fires.
透露下...壁炉旁边的就不错
Then I'll be right here. -Well, I'll be right back.
那我们就在这里 -好的 我马上回来
I'm Justin.
我叫贾斯汀
Oh no, we're face to face.
噢 不 我们刚才面对面了
Yeah. Yeah, we are.
是啊 没错
But I already was face to face.
但我已经面对面过了
I can't be face to face to face.
我可不能面对面再对面了
Wait, what?
等下,你说什么
Well, you were supposed to be him,but now I guess it could be you.
好吧,本来我以为是他,但现在我觉着又是你
You know what? I need to talk to my psychic.
算了 我去找巫师了
I'll be right back. Sorry.
我马上回来 抱歉
Teddy.
泰迪
Spencer.
斯宾塞

影视精讲


run into 快速进入…;(使)碰撞
He has run into trouble in his job.
他的工作遇到了麻烦.
If I run into anything that might interest you, I'll send it your way.
如果我碰上你可能感兴趣的东西,我就给你寄过去。

start over 重新开始
Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go, but rather, learning to start over.--Nicole Sobon
有时最难的并非放下过去,而是学会重新开始。
It's just not enough money to start life over.
这些钱根本不够用来开始全新的生活。

分享到
重点单词
  • boltn. 螺栓,插销,门闩 v. 闩住,插销,(突然)逃离,
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,