情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第88期:不省心的两兄弟
日期:2014-08-19 08:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Honey, this was such a great idea...
老公 这绝对是个好主意
Getting up early so we can have some quiet time together.
早起点 这样我们就可以独享我们的二人世界了
You're a jerk! -You're an idiot!
你这个小混蛋 -你这个大白痴
All right, tomorrow we get up just a little bit earlier.
好吧 明早我们稍微再起早点
Okay, what's going on, guys?
好了 你们又发什么疯呢
I can't take it anymore! He snorts like a pig.
我受不了了 他哼起来就像只猪
Oink oink oink!
哼 哼 哼
Oh yeah? Well, you scream in your sleep.
是吗 你晚上睡觉还会尖叫嘞
All right, enough!
好了 够了
We've got to have our own rooms.
我们要有属于自己的房间
Guys, we've been over this.
孩子们 我们不谈过这件事了吗
The house just isn't big enough. -Or is it?
我们的房子没那么多地 -未必
I made a diagram, see? New sleeping arrangements.
我画了张图表 看 最新就寝规划图
Mom and dad go here. P.J. Takes this room.
老爸老妈睡这 PJ睡这间
Teddy takes this one and I get this one.
泰迪这间 我这间
Everybody's happy. -What about charlie?
多完美 -查莉睡哪
Oh, I forgot to mention
噢 我忘了说了
In this plan...
在这份计划中
Charlie lives with grandma.
查莉和奶奶一起住
Gabe, would you just be patient?
盖比 你能再忍忍吗
You're gonna get your own room in a couple of years
几年后你会有自己的房间的
When P.J. Goes off to coll...
等PJ上大...
Well, wherever it is that P.J. goes off to.
那个 不论PJ上什么

影视精讲


I can't take it anymore! 我受不了了
I can't take it anymore. I can't keep up.
我受不了啦,实在跟不上.
It may seem unbearable and inside you're basically saying, "god, I can't take it anymore. I just can't take it anymore!"
情况貌似令人无法忍受,而处于其中的你只能说“上帝,我已经无法忍受了。我真的无法忍受了!”

scream 尖声喊叫,拼命叫喊
He doesn't rant and scream and shout.
他从不吵吵嚷嚷、尖叫或大喊大叫。
They began to scream when they saw me, and their mother fainted.
他们见到我后便尖叫起来,他们的母亲也晕倒了。

a couple of 几个
You're gonna get your own room in a couple of years
几年后你会有自己的房间的

分享到
重点单词
  • diagramn. 图解,图表 vt. 用图解法表示
  • rantvi. 咆哮;痛骂;大声责骂 vt. 咆哮;痛骂 n.
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑