情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第69期:这些怪胎哪来的?
日期:2014-06-29 14:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


And here we are on our family reunion last summer in Aspen.
这张是去年夏天我们家族在亚斯本聚会时拍的
You were staying in a lodge?
你们住在木屋里哦
No, that's our cabin. Our lodge is on the other side of our mountain.
不是 那个是我们家的舱屋,我们家的木屋是在我家那座山的另外一边
Dad, stop. You're making us sound like we're rich.
爸别说了 你说的好像我们家很有钱似的
We don't have our own mountain. We share it with another family.
其实我们并没有拥有自己的山啦,是和另外一家人共同拥有的
Speaking of families, Teddy, when are we gonna get to meet yours?
既然说到家人了 泰迪 我们什么时候能见见你家人呢
Uh, they're kind of busy, So maybe next summer. Or the one after that.
哎呀 他们比较忙,可能明年夏天才有空,不然后年好了
Okay, everyone, I have the news on in the kitchen.
大家听我说 我在厨房看到一个有趣的新闻
You have got to see these people.
你们一定要看看这些人
And when they saw what great work I was doing out in the field,they said, "Hey, we need her on 'good morning campus today.'"
当他们看到我在第一线的出色工作表现后,他们说"我们今日早安校园就一定需要这样的人才"
Rick, you might say.It was an offer I couldn't refuse.
瑞克 你可以这样说,这是我无法拒绝的工作邀请呀
If we could get back to Charlie...Why don't we talk to the proud papa?
我们还是回到查莉的话题,不如来和这位骄傲的父亲聊一聊
Whoa, look, dad, you're sweating right through your shirt.
哇 老爸 你身上的汗都把衣服弄湿了
You know, Rick,Something I find very interesting.
瑞克 你知道,我发现了什么有意思的事吗
Is that cell phones have gotten so much smaller.
手机现在真是越来越小了
Back to you, Rick.
交回给你了 瑞克
So, PJ, you're the director of this little epic.
好吧 PJ 你就是这个小短片的导演
That's right, rick... director, writer, editor and voice.
对 瑞克 我是导演 编剧 剪辑 配音全包
I don't know what a producer does, But I probably did that too.
我不知道制片是干啥的,不过那肯定也是我干的活
What are you doing?
你要做什么啊
Well, you just give it to me and I'll throw it back to you.
好了 你只要把话筒给我 我会把话题抛给你的
No, we're done.At least let me throw it back to Yolanda in the studio.
不用了,至少我也可以交还给摄制棚里的尤兰达
No, I do that. Back to Yolanda in the studio.
行了 我自己会做 现在转回棚内的尤兰达
What is wrong with you people?
你们这些家伙脑子有病啊

影视精讲


sound like 听起来像
So that doesn't sound like aggregate data.
所以,那听起来并不像什么汇总数据。
This might sound like fodder for a reality series.
这听起来像是真人情景剧中的桥段,但实际上确实存在。


Speaking of 说到
Speaking of families, Teddy, when are we gonna get to meet yours?
既然说到家人了 泰迪 我们什么时候能见见你家人呢

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • epicn. 史诗,叙事诗 adj. 史诗的,叙事诗的,宏大的,
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • aggregaten. 合计,总计,集合体,集料 adj. 合计的,集合的
  • refusev. 拒绝 n. 垃圾,废物 adj. 无用的