情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第13期:怎么去除死尸味道
日期:2014-01-21 18:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


PJ, you've got to stop watching these mysteries.

PJ 你不能再看那些悬疑推理电影了

Not until i figure out how to catch Mrs Dabney.

在没找到抓住Dabney太太的方法之前我是不会罢休的

These old movies are gonna help me do that.

这些老电影会教我怎么破案的

That's like saying cartoons will teach you how to run through walls.

这就好比说动画片能教你穿墙术

Learned that the hard way.

我吃过苦头知道那行不通

Mom! Can you get that?!

妈妈 你能去开门吗

Sure, I'll get the door. I am a lot closer to it.

没问题 我来开了 我比你离门近多了

Hello, Mrs. dabney.

你好 Dabney夫人

Hello. Come on in.

你好 请进吧

Heads up! killer in the house.

小心 杀人犯来家里了

What have they done this time?

他们这次又闯什么祸了

For once, nothing-that I know of.

就这一次 据我所知 还没闯祸

It's nice to see you too.

我也很高兴见到你

I'd like to speak with your husband, please.

我想和你丈夫说点事 谢谢

I'll let him know you're here.

我这就告诉他你来找他了

I'm a texter now.

我现在开始用短信了

I'm texting.

我正给他发短信呢

Really speeds things up.

真是事半功倍啊

Somebody lose a ball today?

今天谁丢球了吗

Possibly. Did you lose anything today, Mrs Dabney?

也许吧 你今天失去什么了吗 Dabney夫人

Honey, what does this mean "somebody's at the doof."

亲爱的 这什么意思 "有人在doof"

OMG!

我的老天

I meant "door"!

我是想说在门口的

TTYL.(Talk to you later)

等会再和你说

What can I do for you, Mrs Dabney?

有什么事吗 Dabney夫人

You're an exterminator, right? pest control specialist.

你是专门杀虫的是吗 我是害虫防治专家

Maybe you can help me with a problem I'm having.

也许你可以帮我解决这个问题

How do I get the smell of death out of my house?

我该怎么除去家里那股死尸的味道

Will you turn that TV down?

你能把电视声音关小点吗

So you think something died in your house?

那么你觉得你家里有什么东西死了吗

Oh, I know something is dead

哦 我知道有东西死了

Well, first thing you're gonna have to do

好吧 你首先要做的就是

is locate and dispose of the carcass.

找到尸体然后丢掉

I suppose you could get Mr Dabney to do that.

我想这事你可以让Dabney先生去做

Oh, Mr Dabney won't be doing anything around the house for a while--

哦 Dabney先生得有段时间不能做家务了

A long while. he's... gone.

得有很长一段时间 他 走了

You know what, would you just turn it off?

知道吗 你们不如把电视关掉算了

What's wrong with your boys today?

你的儿子们今天中什么邪了

I just got here.

我才刚看到他们

Um, all right, old trick of the trade

呃 好吧 教你个干我们这行的老办法

Get yourself some maple syrup, put it on the stove,

你找些枫树糖浆 放在灶上

Let it simmer-that should get rid of the smell.

慢慢炖 这样就能除掉那个味道

Thank you. That's very useful information.

谢了 你的建议对我帮助不小

Bye, boys.

再见了 孩子们

"ITBOOTP"

"ITBOOTP"

What does that stand for?

这又是什么意思

In the bathroom out of toilet paper!

卫生间没有手纸了

TMI!(Too Much Information)

不用说这么具体

I can't believe it, but you were right!

真是不敢相信 你真的说对了

Mrs Dabney did it.

Dabney夫人真的杀人了

Wow! this is what it feels like to be right, huh?

哇 说对事的感觉原来是这样的啊

I like it!

我喜欢这感觉

Too bad somebody had to die, but--

真可惜有人死了 不过

What are we gonna do now? I have to tell mom and dad!

你现在打算怎么办 我必须得告诉爸爸妈妈

They're never gonna believe you.

他们不会相信你的

I didn't believe you and I'm 10.

我才十岁我都不肯信你

Well, then we need proof.

那我们要找证据了

And I have to warn you, Gabe, until we get that proof,

而且我必须要警告你 Gabe 在我们找到证据之前

Our lives may be in danger.

我们生命只怕还处于危险之中

I thought we turned that off.

我以为我们已经把电视关了呢

影视精讲


1. figure out

解决;算出;想出;理解;断定

eg. Then figure out one practical solution you can take for each of those pieces.

接着想出一个实用性的方法用于解决每一小部分的问题。

eg. You have to look at every repetitive task and figure out how to template or automate it.

你必须关注每一个重要的任务,找出如何让这样任务自动化和模板化。

2. for once

仅此一次

eg. For once, then, the politics of gesture may be positive rather than negative.

这样,至少一次,姿势的政治是积极的,而不是消极的。

eg. For once, I don't regret the day before it begins.

这一次,我没有在一天尚未开始时就为它的降临感到遗憾。

3. turn off

关掉,关闭;拐弯,使转变方向

eg. The light's a bit too harsh. You can turn it off.

那灯光有点太刺眼。你可以关掉它。

eg. What turns teenagers off science?

是什么使青少年们对科学失去了兴趣?

分享到
重点单词
  • repetitiveadj. 重复的
  • disposevt. 倾向于,处置 vi. 销毁
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • gesturen. 手势,姿态 v. 作手势表达
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • negativeadj. 否定的,负的,消极的 n. 底片,负数,否定
  • pestn. 害虫
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的