情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第61期:五十步笑百步
日期:2014-06-07 10:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey!Shouldn't someone go tell Charlie to shut up?
喂, 你们总该有人去叫查莉闭嘴吧
You know what? You give it a shot.
我看还是你再去试试吧
We've been trying all night long.
我们都哄了她一晚上了
And by "We" He means me.
说到我们,他指的只有我自己而已
Come on, I got up that one time.
谁说的 我也起来了一次的
And when you flushed, you woke her up.
你起来冲厕所 又把她吵醒了
But why is she so fussy?
可这孩子为啥这么闹心啊
We can't find her blankie. And we've looked everywhere.
我们找不到她的小毯子了,到处都找过了就是没有
Oh, that's ridiculous.She shouldn't need something to help her sleep.
哎呀,真是可笑,她也不能总是要抱个东西才能睡着吧
What about your stuffed monkey?
你不也有个绒毛猴子么
Coco's different.
小可可是不一样的
Guys, what a horrible way to spend your anniversary.
爸妈 这样过你们的周年庆也太磕碜了
We should really get out of the house.
你们要准备出门了
Ow. What are you doing?
哎哟,你干嘛打我呢
Oh.Mom and dad, on your anniversary I'm taking you to lunch and a movie,My treat.
哦对了爸爸妈妈 在你们的周年纪念日这一天,我要带你们去外面下馆子还有看电影。算我招待你们
Oh, dad, bring your wallet.
哦,老爸,别忘了带钱包
You don't know what "My treat" Means, do you?
儿子你不明白“招待”那个词是什么意思吧
Okay, we'd love to go to a movie, kids,But not when Charlie's so upset.
好了 孩子们 我们是很想去看电影,但也不能在查莉这么烦心的时候
I'll find Charlie's blankie and take care of her.
我会找到查莉的小毯子,照顾好她的
Now you two go out and enjoy some alone time.
现在你们俩就出去好好享受一下独处时光吧
On your anniversary.With Gabe.
在你们的周年纪念日这天,还要带着盖比

影视精讲


shut up 闭嘴; 关严; 憋; 杜口不言
Some of them need to buck up, and some of them need to shut up.
或许他们中的某些人应该给自己充充电,而有些人应该闭上嘴。

give it a shot 试图做某事,试一试; 试试看
So l wanna give it a shot.
所以我决定试一下。
He liked to do everything himself or at least give it a shot.
他凡事喜欢亲力亲为或者至少放手一试。

My treat 我请客
Let's go out for lunch-my treat.
走我们去吃饭吧,今天我请客。
Let's go to the italian restaurant tonight, my treat.
今晚我请你去意大利餐馆吃饭。


分享到
重点单词
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • buckn. (美元)块钱 n. 钱,鹿皮,(鹿皮等)制物,小伙