情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第110期:家庭出游正当时
日期:2014-10-05 12:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Right down the middle. Right here. -Okay.
往中间投 这里 -好的
There we go. -Nice!
接住 -漂亮
Throw again.- Kids, listen up.
再来遍 -孩子们 注意了
Big news.
特大新闻
Please tell us you're not having another baby.
不要告诉我们你又怀了个孩子
No, we're not having another baby.
没有 孩子够多了
And I can assure you,we will not be making that announcement ever again.
而且我可以担保那种事情不会再发生了
Yeah, this family is big enough.
谢谢 这儿的兄弟姐妹够多了
Hey, you completely clear on that, dad?
嘿 老爸 你清楚这点了吗
Why you pointin' your finger at me?
你干嘛指我
Having babies is a team effort.
造人工程可是需要团队合作的
What do you mean?
什么意思
This should be good.
问得好
Uh...
呃...
You know what? Getting back to that big announcement...We're going on a family vacation!
告诉你吧,特大新闻就是我们要来次全家度假
And it's our first one with Charlie.
这可是查莉的第一次啊
And Gabe.
还有本人
What are you talking about? You've been on lots of vacations.
瞎说什么,你都度过多少次假了
Okay, visiting grandma after she had the fat sucked out of her butt is not a vacation.
是吗,拜访做过臀部吸脂手术后的奶奶可不算是去度假
Okay, this time we are going on a real vacation.To a ski resort in the mountains.
好吧 这次的度假绝对货真价实,我们要去山上的一处滑雪胜地
Oh, and here's an interesting piece of family history...
噢 那还有一段关于咱家的有趣历史
The place is called mount bliss.
我们管那地方叫幸福小山丘
And it happens to be...... Where your dad and I got married.
故事就发生在你爸和我结婚时
It's very romantic.
那是相当的浪漫啊
Honey, you just interrupted me.
亲爱的 你打断我了
I was just trying to get to the point, Bob.
我只是想直入主题 鲍伯
You know your stories go on forever.
你知道你的故事又臭又长
And the romance continues.
浪漫的场景又上演了
You know, the weekend we got married,We weren't even planning on doing it.Getting married.
知道吗,我们结婚的那个周末,我们根本没想过要这么做,就是结婚
Then we met judge Lawson and he said we were perfect for each other.
然后我们就遇到了牧师劳森,他说我俩就是天生一对
So we did it. -Got married.
然后我们就答应了 -结婚
Why do you keep saying that?
为什么一直这么说
Haven't you had the talk with him yet?
你没和他说过吗
I haven't had the talk with P.J. Yet.
我还没和PJ说过呢
I'm good.
不用管我

影视精讲



make an announcement 公告
Apple is expected to make an announcement thursday about its new education products.
预计苹果公司会在本周四发布自己新教育产品的公告。

get to the point 言归正传
Celia, why don't we get to the point?
西利亚,有什么话为什么不直说呢?
Would you please get to the point?
你能直奔主题吗?

perfect for each other 天生一对
They're perfect for each other, and they know it.
他们是天造地设的一对儿,他们俩都知道。
I told you we're perfect for each other.
都说了我们是天生一对的了。


分享到
重点单词
  • announcementn. 通知,发表,宣布
  • interruptedadj. 中断的;被打断的;不规则的 vt. 打断;中断
  • resortn. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借 vi. 诉诸,常去
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • blissn. 福佑,天赐的福