情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第11期:恶丈夫的下场
日期:2014-01-17 14:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Yeah!


Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.

自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了

Don't ignore me!

别装作没听见

When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!

每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做

Get off my back, woman!

少啰嗦 老女人

You want me off your back? I can arrange that.

你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢

Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys.

Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家

They've been married a long time.

他们已经结婚很久很久了

Hey, PJ, I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard.

嘿 PJ 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Will you go get it?

你能去把它拿回来嘛

No way! they're going at it again.

没门 他们又得发飙了

Well, what about the football? Who cares?

那橄榄球怎么办 谁在乎啊

It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.

它已经没了 和它告别吧

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that

好吧 我很高兴你这么说

Because it was your football.

因为那是你的橄榄球

Ha! I warned you!

哈 我早警告过你的

That's what you get for being a bad husband!

这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

And now you're dead!

现在你终于死了

Is somebody out here?

外面有人吗

Who's out h

影视精讲


1. expect to

期待

eg. But how do you expect to do this? Through greater volume of sales? Or new technology?

但你期望如何达到这个目的?通过增加销量,还是使用新技术?

eg. First, review what you can expect to learn from this tutorial and how you can get the most out of it.

首先,检阅一下您期望从本教程中学习到什么,以及您如何才能最大限度地学到更多的知识。

2. get off my back

少跟我罗嗦;不要嘲笑我

eg. Get off my back, will ya? I'll do it when I have time.

别罗嗦了,好不好? 我有时间就去做。

eg. Get off my back, will ya? I told you I'd do it when I got the time.

别罗嗦了好不好?我已经告诉你了我有时间就去做。

3. Kiss Goodbye

吻别 与他吻别吧

eg. 'Tonight, I promise,' I say as we kiss goodbye.

“晚上吧,我保证。” 我用这话跟他吻别。

eg. We didn't cuddle, or kiss goodbye when he went to work.

他出门工作时我们没有拥抱和接吻。

分享到
重点单词
  • arrangevt. 安排,整理,计划,改编(乐曲) vi. 协商,计
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视