情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第94期:别瞎给我帮忙
日期:2014-09-04 19:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Morning, dad. -Hi.
早啊 老爸 -嗨
Oh, man, I had a great night's sleep.
老天啊 昨天睡得真爽
You didn't fight with your brother?
没和你弟弟打架吗
No, it was like he wasn't even there.I mean, he was there...
没有,就好像他不在一样,我是说他在
It just felt like he wasn't there.But he was there.
就好像他不在一样,但他的确在
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Nothing. Dad!
没什么 老爸
Give me some credit. Maybe I'm finally growing up.
多给我一些信任 也许我会成熟的
Oooh, pancakes! Yummy num num!
噢 煎饼 好吃 好吃
Morning, everybody.
大家早上好
Why are you swaying?
你在那摇晃什么呢
Guess I don't have my land legs yet.
可能还不适应在陆地上的生活
What?! -Uh...
啥 -呃
I had a dream I was on a boat.
我做了个梦 梦见我在一条船上
Which explains why you kept mumbling "ahoy, matey" in your sleep.
这就解释了为啥你昨天在梦里一直喊 “喂 老兄”
Don't help me.
别瞎给我帮忙

影视精讲


fight with 反对(某人); 与…争斗
You didn't fight with your brother?
没和你弟弟打架吗
By then his fight with cancer was publicly known.
而那时的他正与癌症做斗争。

fell like 就像
Outward fell like the leaves of tree.
跳出去像树上的叶子。
I just fell like this is a...... kind of my time to make my mark.
我只是感觉到现在我需要一些时间去看一下,然后在做出评价。

分享到
重点单词
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a