情景喜剧《查莉成长日记》第1季 第96期:永远慢半拍
日期:2014-09-07 16:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hi, Charlie. So, um...I decided not to put the Spencer video online.
嗨,查莉! 好了,嗯...我决定不把斯宾塞的视频发到网上了
I mean, just because somebody hurts you doesn't mean you need to hurt them back.
我是说不能因为某人伤害了你,你就反过来再去伤害他
So do what I did.Find some friends to help you get through it.
那么解决之道就是找些朋友来帮你度过难关
Oh, when we get done talking to your sister,Are we gonna put the spencer video online?
噢 和你小妹唠叨完后,我们要不要把斯宾塞的视频发到网上
Uh, no. That's kind of the whole point of what I just said.
呃,不要,这事我刚刚说过了
I don't get you. I mean,I don't get a lot of things, but I really don't get you.
可我没听懂,我是说我是有很多事情搞不懂,但我实在也搞不懂你
This is Skyler. Isn't she pretty?
这位就是斯凯勒姐姐,她是不是很漂亮啊
Wish her good luck, charlie.
祝她好运吧,查莉

影视精讲


get through 度过
So, the only way you get through is by helping each other.
而要渡过难关的唯一方法就是互相帮助。
So why didn't climate-change legislation get through the senate?
因而,为何气候变化法案无法通过参议院这道关呢?

good luck 祝您好运; 大吉大利
They make their own good luck.
他们给自己创造了好运。
Good luck simplifying your next complicated decision.
祝你在下次复杂决定时幸运。

分享到
重点单词
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • legislationn. 立法,法律
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去