吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第230期:孕期综合症
日期:2013-08-15 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

That's it? Your boss was mean to you?

就这样 你老板对你挑刺儿

That's your awful week?

然后就是个糟糕一周

Hilda, I'm freaking out.

Hilda 我要疯了

I made Wilhelmina really, really mad.

我惹Wilhelmina真的真的很生气

What happened? Hey, chew over the bowl, huh?

怎么了 你用碗垫着吃 听到没

She took away my piece. What do I do?

她不让我写了 我怎么办

Do go back and apologize and beg for it back?

回去跟她道歉 然后求她给回我写

Tell her I'm coming over. And I'm pregnant and bloated.

告诉她我现在过去 我有身孕 还水肿了

And she'd better do whatever you tell her to do.

叫她最好乖乖听你话

Seeing as that whole image terrifies me.

想像下都还真能吓我

I think I'm just gonna ask for it back.

我想还是去求回来好了

All right, well, that's your call.

随便 反正是你的事

Hey,what did I just say?

嘿 我刚跟你说了啥

Hey, I'm going now. And be nice to bobby.

好了 我要闪了对Bobby温柔点

Okay, bye.

好的 再见

My father is mad enough that you got me pregnant.

你搞大我肚子 我爸本来就够气的了

You can't afford to wreck his house.

你再弄乱这屋子就真完了

All right. It was an accident.

行了 我只是不小心

We can't afford any more accidents around here.

我们再不小心就完了

Look,it's a little spaghetti on an old rug.

不就掉点意大利面到旧地毯上嘛

I'll clean it up myself,all right?

我自已会清掉的 好吧

Oh, no, no. I will clean it up.

别来 我还是自己来吧

Because that is who I am around here.

我就是这么个角色

I am the cleaner-upper person.

清洁先锋队员

I cleaned up after Justin this morning,

今早刚清完Justin

I will clean up after you now.

现在又要帮你清

And I will be cleaning up after this baby for the next 50 years.

然后还要再帮这孩子清个50年

Now you're mad at the baby?

现在你连这孩子也火

No,I just... I'm sorry.

不是 我只是 对不起

I just want to take a shower,and I haven't had time.

我只是想洗个澡 可我一直没时间

And now I'm pregnant.

现在我又怀孕了

And I will never have time to take a shower ever again!

我就再也不可能有时间洗澡了

Sweetie,come on,stop.

亲爱的 来 别这样

What's stopping you from...

又没人不让你

You spilled on the rug!

你意大利面吃到地毯上了

重点讲解

Script: She took away my piece.

【要点讲解】take away:带走,拿走

e.g. They're going to take my citizenship away.

他们打算取消我的国籍。

e.g. In prison they'd taken away his watch and everything he possessed.

在监狱,他们把他的手表和其他一切东西都搜走了。

Script: Do go back and apologize and beg for it back?

要点讲解】beg for:乞讨......

e.g. He went to his neighbour to beg for some milk to feed the motherless baby.

他找街坊邻居讨了一些牛奶来喂养那个没娘的孩子。

e.g. We are not going to beg for help any more.

我们不会再乞求帮助。

Script: Tell her I'm coming over.

要点讲解】come over:过来

e.g. Why don't you come over to our place one evening?

你何不找个晚上到我们这里来坐坐?

e.g. You really must come over sometime and have dinner with us.

你确实应该找个时间过来,跟我们一起吃顿饭。

Script: I think I'm just gonna ask for it back.

要点讲解】ask for:要,要求

e.g. You can ask for help whenever you need it.

你如果需要帮助随时可以提出来。

e.g. He had the audacity to ask for an increase in salary.

他竟然厚着脸皮要求增加薪水。

Script: My father is mad enough that you got me pregnant.

要点讲解】get somebody pregnant:使某人怀孕

Script: What's stopping you from...

要点讲解】stop sb from sth:组织某人做某事,不让某人做某事

e.g. The guard stopped him from going through the gate.

警卫不让他通过大门。

e.g. She could scarcely stop herself from crying aloud.

她几乎哭出声来。

Script: I cleaned up after Justin this morning,

【要点讲解】clean up:收拾,清理

e.g. Police in the city have been cleaning up the debris left by a day of violent confrontation...

该市警察一直在清理一天的暴力冲突后留下的碎石残砖。

e.g. Nina and Mary were in the kitchen, cleaning up after dinner.

吃过晚饭,尼娜和玛丽在厨房里收拾。

Script: Now you're mad at the baby?

【要点讲解】be mad at:对......发火

e.g. You're just mad at me because I don't want to go.

因为我不想去,你就对我火冒三丈。

e.g. I'm still mad at you for damaging my airplane model!

你把我的飞机模型弄坏,我还在生你的气!

Script: I just want to take a shower,and I haven't had time.

要点讲解】take a shower:洗澡

e.g. I take a shower when I feel tired.

我感到疲倦时就洗一个淋。

e.g. You can even blurt out sentences while you take a shower!

你甚至可以在洗澡的时候脱口而出句子!

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • rugn. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯
  • audacityn. 大胆,厚颜
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • chewvt. 咀嚼,嚼碎,损坏 vi. 咀嚼 n. 咀嚼,咀嚼
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • confrontationn. 对审,面对面,面对
  • bowln. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场 v. 打保龄球,