(单词翻译:单击)
试听正文
特别声明
该节目由可可原创,台词精讲由可可编辑编写。
视频出处
本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第八集。
影视片花
中英对白
Unbelievable. So how do you want to take down Miss Cecil B. Female?
难以置信 你打算怎么拿下这个女人
Dig dirt? Blackmail? Twitter backlash?
挖她的丑闻 敲诈 用twitter散播谣言
How do you want to play this?
你想怎么玩这出游戏
You know what? I don't want to play this at all.
我一点都不想玩
Denise isn't the real problem, Hartley is.
黛妮丝不是真正的问题 哈特利才是
As soon as the FBI finds out where Connor hid the money,
只要联邦调查局找出康纳把钱藏在哪里
we'll buy him out, fire Denise.
我们就买下他的股份 炒了黛妮丝
No need for crazy schemes.
不需要这些诡计
It's like I'm in a new land where the customs are so strange.
我好像到了一个新大陆 那里的海关人员我都不认识
She's here. Daniel. Marc. Willie, I...
她来了 丹尼尔 马克 威莉 我
I'm really not interested. Okay.
我不想听 好吧
Daniel, admit it. You need me.
丹尼尔 承认吧 你需要我
You'll never get that money from Connor unless I help you,
没有我帮你 你永远也得不到康纳的那笔钱
And I won't help you unless I'm reinstated in my old position first.
但是你不先恢复我以前的职位 我是不会帮你的
Actually, Willie, I don't need you.
事实上 威莉 我不需要你
The FBI is locating the money for us.
联邦调查局正在为我找这笔钱
The FBI? Cute.
联邦调查局 真天真
And your replacement started today.
而且你的接替者今天上任了
All right, then. I want every stick out. Yes, ma'am.
既然这样 好吧 把东西都给我搬出去 好的 夫人
You'll be better off without me.
没有我你会很好的
Clearly I'm no longer the trendsetting icon I used to be.
很明显我已经不再是以前那个时尚偶像了
Nice jumpsuits, ladies. I can't believe she noticed.
连身衣不错 小姐们 真不敢相信她注意到我们
Call me if you need me.
需要我的话给我打电话