吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第145期:威廉敏娜与布莱尔针锋相对
日期:2013-02-25 21:30

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

特别声明:

该节目由可可原创,讲解为可可签约编辑编写。

视频出处:

本期影视片花选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第四集。

影视片花:

<embed < p><EMBED p <>


台词欣赏:

It still doesn't read Vampire to me.

对于我来说 这还是不像吸血鬼

Maybe... sharper fangs, and... Maybe we should add some blood to the front of the dress.

许獠牙应该再尖一点 也许我们该应该给裙子的前面加点血

Oh, I agree. Good idea, Claire.

同意 好主意 Claire

Don't you dare. Nicol.What are you doing?

你敢 Nicol 你在做什么

It wasn't on purpose.

这不是故意的

Don't you have enough blood on your hands?

你手上沾的血还不够吗

Mom, do not get all pissy with me just because you hate this vampire idea.

妈妈 别因为你讨厌这个吸血鬼的点子就迁怒于我

God, it's not my fault.

老天 这又不是我的错

Actually, it is.

实际上就是你的错

I'm hanging on by a thread, doing everything I can to keep my job.

我现在如履薄冰 竭尽全力要保住我的工作

because without my job I can't help you. It's all for you.

没有工作 我就不能帮你了 这一切都是为了你

So I'm making nice even though this vampire shoot is ridiculous.

我强颜欢笑 即使这些吸血鬼愚蠢透顶

Ridiculous?

愚蠢

What happened to loving the concept?

你不是喜欢这个概念吗

I do. I am 100% on board. Team player!

我喜欢 绝对喜欢 团队协作

We ran this idea by you because we wanted your blunt opinion.

我们让你主管创意 就是需要你直言不讳

Well, how the hell am I supposed to give you my honest opinion,

我怎么可以给你真诚的意见呢

knowing that Isabelle Besset can replace me any minute?

当我知道Isabelle Besset 随时会取代我时

I had a feeling you might have heard about that.

我就觉得你可能听说了

You want to know the truth?

想知道我的看法吗

Yes.

当然

This is juvenile.You put this on the cover, and it damages the brand.

太幼稚了 用这个做封面就砸了我们的牌子

Mode does not follow trends. We set them.

《风尚》不随波逐流 我们引领潮流

All right. I'll talk to Cal.

好的 我会跟卡尔谈谈

You're agreeing with me?

你同意我的看法

Yes. And now you do something for me.

是的 现在你为我做点事

Trim the budget. Start by cutting ten pages of content.

削减预算 先砍掉10页内容

分享到