(单词翻译:单击)
试听正文
特备声明:
改节目有可可原创,为经可可许可请勿转载。
备注:
本期视频节选自《丑女贝蒂》第4季第1集。
经典台词先读为快
Those feelings are still there.
他感觉犹存,深埋心底。
You just have to find a way to bring them out.
你就必须想出办法激发起他对你埋在心底的感情。
He's just been so cold.
他对我好冷漠。
It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me to begin with.
我都怀疑从一开始他对我曾经是否真的。
He wouldn't be here if he didn't.
如果他没有对你动心的话他不会在这。
Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don't.
我还对你有感觉吗?我对你没感觉了。
I don't believe you.Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me, all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing.
我不信——马特,就因为一件毫无意义的蠢事,我想你这么做是为了报复伤害我。
I don't know how else to apologize for what happened with Henry.
为亨利的那件事我都不知道要怎样道歉了。
影视片花
台词欣赏
Claire:I miss him, too.
我也很想他
Betty:Hi.
你好
Claire:I. How are you doing, Betty?
你好 近况如何 贝蒂
Betty:I'm fine.
我很好
Claire:Mm, yes, starting a new job working for your ex-boyfriend.
对啊 开始了新工作上司是前男友
I can see how that would leave you... Fine.
我理解你为什么会感觉良好
Betty:Well, I will be fine. I just need to find some allies.
我会好的 就是少了伙伴
Claire:And how's that going?
那你找到了吗
Betty:Put Marc in the hospital.
小马被我放倒了 进了医院
Claire:That was you?
原来是你干的
Betty:Not on purpose.
我不是故意的
Claire:What about Matt?
那马特呢
Betty: He's just been so cold.
他对我好冷漠
It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me to begin with.
我都怀疑 他对我曾经是否真的
Claire:He wouldn't be here if he didn't.Trust me.
如果他没有对你动心的话他不会在这 相信我
I know a thing or two about Hartleys.
我很了解哈特利家的男人
Betty:Well, he doesn't want to talk to me about it, so it really doesn't make a difference.
他连谈都不愿意和我谈一下我想是没戏了
Claire:Those feelings are still there.You just have to find a way to bring them out.
他感觉犹存 深埋心底你只需要想法把他唤醒
Matt:What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
Betty:Jogging in the park.
在公园跑步
Matt:you're wearing heels.
你穿着高跟鞋
Betty:Yeah, I gotta get to work later, and my new boss hates it when I'm late.
是的 我稍后要去上班迟到的话 新老板就不高兴了
Matt, you don't want to talk about us when we're at work. We're not at work.
马特 工作的时候你不想谈我们的事我们现在没在工作
Matt:There's nothing to talk about.
没有什么可谈的
Betty:I know you're hurt, you're the one who took the job as my boss at "Mode."
我知道你很伤心但你接下了《风尚》工作 当我的老板
Matt:So?
那又怎样
Betty:So tell me that had nothing to do with me.
究竟是否与我有关
Matt: Look, what do you want? You want me to tell you I took the job
你想要我怎么样你想听我说 我接下工作 是因为
Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don't. Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
我还对你有感觉吗 我对你没感觉了 打住 打住 你这是干什么
Betty:I don't know.
我不知道
Matt:You kissed me.
你亲了我
Betty:Because you said you don't have feelings for me.
因为你说你对我没感觉了
Matt:I don't.
真的没了
Betty:I don't believe you.Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me,
我不信 马特 我想你这么做是为了报复我
all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing.
就因为一件毫无意义的蠢事
I don't know how else to apologize for what happened with Henry.
为亨利的那件事我都不知道要怎样道歉了
Matt:Look, I can't do this. Please.
我没心思听你讲
学习笔记
work for:为......效力
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. A king in ancient times had many slaves towork forhim.
古代的国王有很多奴隶给他干活。
Eg. I prize my independence too much to go andwork forthem.
我决不愿意丧失自己的独立性去为他们效劳。
on purpose:故意,有意
Ps:介词性短语
Eg. Was it a mistake or did you kick himon purpose?
是由于失误,还是你故意踢他的呢?
Eg. I believe you're doing iton purpose. Always were a spiteful little fellow.
你怕是故意这么干的。你这小子一向不怀好意。
What about...(征求意见时)怎么样?
Ps: What about + N. /What about + Ving/What about + S + V
Eg.What aboutthe salary?
薪水怎么样?
Eg.What about leavingit here and collecting it on the way back?
把它先放在这里等回来时再取走怎么样?
Eg. The job' s done that' s all well and good butwhat aboutthe bonus we were promised ?
工作完成了,好倒是好,但是答应给我们的奖金给不给?
have feelings for:对......有感情
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. Wehave deep feelings forHong Kong and a sense of mission to build a better Hong Kong.
我们对香港有一份很深厚的感情和持久的责任。
Eg. Mary has beenhaving strong feelings forhis teacher.
玛丽对她的老师产生了爱恋之情。
to begin with:首先,开始
Ps:副词性短语
Eg. May I have a glass of white wineto begin with?
请先给我一杯白葡萄酒好吗?
Eg. It is delicious, but you served me so generouslyto begin with.
这鸡是很好吃的,不过,你一开头就给了我很多。
Eg. I should require a salary of 4, 500 dollars a monthto Begin with.
我希望月薪由4,500 元起薪。
know a thing or two about:略知一二
Ps::动词性短语
Eg. She's been married five times, so she shouldknow a thing or two aboutmen.
她已结过五次婚, 对男人应有所了解了。
Eg. Iknow a thing or two aboutthe history of America.
我对美国的历史略知一二。
talk to sb about sth:和......谈论......
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. The boss is in no humor totalk to you about you salaryright now.
此刻老板没有心情同你说你的薪水的事情。
Eg. I want totalk to your manager about an urgent matter.
我想和你们经理谈一件紧急的事。
make a difference:有影响,其重要 作用
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. She told the teens how they couldmake a difference rightnow.
她告诉这些十几岁的孩子们他们怎样可以现在就做出一些有意义的事情来。
Eg. What you have told me maymake a differenceto my own position.
你告诉我的一切,可能影响我自己的看法。
Eg. You were the one who taught me that I couldmake a difference.
是你给我启迪、让我知道我能开辟另一片天空。
bring out:激起,引起,唤醒
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. She wanted tobring out all kinds of thingsthat lay buried deep in her heart.
她想把内心深处的话都倾吐出来。
Eg. Her report greatly helped tobring out the revolutionary enthusiasmof the young workers.
她的报告极大地激发起青年工人们的革命热情。
find a way:想出办法
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. Use your head, then you'llfind a way.
动动脑筋,你就会找出办法来的。
Eg. I want tofind a wayto keep my head above water.
我想找到一个不欠帐的办法。
Eg. I'm racking my brains tofind a wayto keep head above water.
我绞尽脑汁想法不欠债。
at work:在工作,在干活
Eg. He did very little on his first dayat work.
他头一天上班工作做得很少。
Eg. He is stillat work onthe restoration.
他仍忙着做维修工作。
take the job:接纳这份工作
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. It's up to you whether youtake the jobor not.
接不接受这项工作完全由你自己决定.
Eg. I was busy with my studies and so did nottake the job.
我忙于学习,所以没有接受那个工作。
have nothing to do with:与......无关
Ps:动词性短语
Eg. Youhave nothing to do withall that time that has gone.
你跟往昔毫无瓜葛。
Eg. I willhave nothing to do withone who blows hot and cold with the same mouth.
我不愿意和一个好恶无常的人来往。
because of:因为
Eg. He had given up his jobbecause offailing health.
由于体质衰弱他放弃了工作。
Eg. His later stories are not interestingbecause oftheir poverty of imagination.
他后来写的故事因为缺乏想像力而枯燥乏味。
how else:何以,还有......的办法吗
Eg.How elsecould she show her immeasurable gratitude?
她怎能用别的办法向他表达无限的感激?
Eg.How elsecan the doctor save him?
医院还有别的方法可以救他吗?
apologize for:为......而道歉
Eg. Iapologize formy outburst just now.
我对刚才的感情冲动表示歉意。
Eg. You shouldapologize forlosing your temper with her.
你应该为对她发脾气而道歉。
附注:
start a new job:开始新的工作
in the park:在公园里
wear heels:穿高跟鞋