吃透职场美剧《丑女贝蒂》第190期:无艳遇而孤独的马克
日期:2013-05-28 05:20

(单词翻译:单击)

中英对白

So...That happened. Ah Kinda crazy.

那么 那个 这样了啊 是啊 似乎有点疯狂

Yeah. But... good, right? Yeah. Oh, I'll get it.

是啊 但 很好 对吧 是啊 哦 我来接

That's weird. Hello. The models are gone.

真奇怪 你好 模特都不见了

What do you mean"gone"?

你说不见了是什么意思

I mean no one can find them, and no one can find Willie either,

我的意思是没人能找到她们了 而且也没人能找到Willie

And everyone's coming to me because they assume That I'm her assistant.

而所有人都来找我 因为他们认为我是她的助理

I'm sorry. I know that's driving you crazy.

呃 我真抱歉 我知道那一定快把你搞疯了

No, it's okay. I... oh, hi, Matt.

不 没关系 我 哦 你好啊 Matt

I tried to have an anonymous fling in the Bahamas,

我试着想在巴哈马找个匿名的艳遇

and I ended up with someone from Mode.

结果栽在了一个时尚的人身上

Troy? He's always liked you.

Troy 他一直都很喜欢你

That was gula. The models are fine,

刚是Gula打来的 模特们都没事

but some of them got on a boat with some guys and now they're in Cuba.

但她们之中有些人跟一些男孩子上了条船而现在她们在古巴了

What? Gula.

什么 Gula

She's our cover model. The photo shoot starts.

她是我们的封面模特一个小时之内拍摄就要开始了

Well, I've got nowhere to be, so I will be here to help you solve this.

好吧 既然我没地方可去 所以我会在这里帮你解决这事

I might have just solved it.

我好像有办法解决了

Oh, come on.

哦 拜托

分享到
重点单词
  • anonymousadj. 匿名的,无名的,没特色的
  • moden. 方式,样式,模式,风格,时兴 n. [音乐]
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • solvev. 解决,解答