(单词翻译:单击)
特别声明
该节目由可可原创,台词由可可整理,台词讲解为可可编辑编写。
影视出处
以下片段选自《丑女贝蒂》第四季第八集。
影视片花
中英对白
Here we go.
开饭咯
Jean, I'm so sorry about your menorah.
琴 很抱歉打坏你的烛台
Oh, it's fine.
没关系的
Between the Long Island nieces and the Brooklyn nephews
在长岛的侄女家和布鲁克林的侄子家
I have handmade menorahs coming out of my tuchus.
到处都是要送我的手工烛台
Ah, it would have been nice to light it, though.
哎 不过要是能点亮他们就更好了
Well, we could improvise with votive candles.
我们可以即兴创作蜡烛啊
No offense to the blessed Saints,
我对上帝没有丝毫不敬
But around here, we got those coming out of our tuchus.
不过我们在这儿就有现成的哦
Where are the candles?
蜡烛去哪儿了
I'll go look.
我去找找
重点讲解
Script: Jean, I'm so sorry about your menorah.
【要点讲解】be sorry about:因......感到遗憾(难过)
e.g. I'm awfully sorry about the delay. I assure you it won't happen again.
很抱歉,耽搁了时间。我向你保证这种事不会再发生了。
e.g. I'm so sorry about the great loss, but please do take care of yourself.
对你痛失亲人我万分难过,请千万保重。
Script: I have handmade menorahs coming out of my tuchus.
【要点讲解】(1)come out of:出自于
e.g. As such, evolution did not come out of zero.
照这么说来, 进化就不是无中生有。
e.g. It's just the germ of an idea, but something may come out of it.
这只是个初步的想法, 但是也许能有所成就。
(2)have sth/sb doing VS have sth/sb to do VS have sth done
Have sth/sb doing 是指:使某人/物一直处于某种状态”,常接一段时间作状语。例如:
Who had the candle burning throughout the whole night?
是谁昨晚没把蜡烛熄灭,蜡烛点了一个晚上。
Doing something是宾语发出的动作。Have sth/sb to是指:使某人或物做某事,通常是指一次性的具体的动作,to do something也是宾语发出的动作。例如:
Who did you have to paint the wall yesterday?
你昨天叫谁粉墙的?
Have sth done中的宾语与宾补动词是被动关系,意思是“有某事要做”。例如:
I'm sorry I can't help you because I have a lot of letters answered.
对不起,我帮不来你,因为我要回复很多信件。