绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第372期:决战前的告别
日期:2018-01-24 10:42

(单词翻译:单击)

I woke up and you were gone.
我醒来的时候你已经走了。
I'm really sorry about that.
我很抱歉。
Oliver, I'm trying not to think that our history's repeating; that you're scared again.
奥利弗,我努力让自己不要去想我们又重蹈覆辙,而你又害怕了。
No. That's not it.
不。不是这样。
Then will you tell me what's going on with you?
那你能不能告诉我你到底怎么了?
There are so many things that I have wanted to tell you for so long.
一直以来,我有好多事要告诉你。
I never told you what happened to me on the island.
我从没跟你说过在那个岛上发生了什么。
You didn't have to. I can see that it changed you.
你不用说。我知道那个岛改变了你。

绿箭侠第一季

That's the thing. Laurel, it didn't.
问题就在这。劳蕾尔,它并没有。
Those five years didn't change me. They just... they scraped away all the things that I wasn't,
那五年并没有改变我。而是抹去了所有本不属于我的东西,
and revealed the person I always was, which is the person... that's who you always saw.
让我认清了真正的自己,那个我,一直在你眼里。
I don't know how you saw it, but you did.
我不知道你是怎么看透我的,但你确实做到了。
Nobody in my life is who I thought they were... Except you.
我生命中的所有人都不是我想象中的那样,除了你。
Laurel, I need you to do something for me.
劳蕾尔,帮我一个忙。
Stay out of the glades tonight. Why?
今晚不要去贫民区。为什么?
You'll know soon. One way or the other. I have to go.
你很快就知道了。无论如何都会知道。我要走了。

分享到