绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第361期:沃尔特提出离婚
日期:2017-12-22 11:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh, good. I was just coming to check on you to see if maybe you'd like some tea, or... What is this?
太好了。我正准备去看看你怎么样了,看看你要不要喝杯茶或者...这是什么?
Walter... Please. Divorce is an extreme reaction.
沃尔特...拜托。离婚太极端了。
Well, considering the circumstances, I find it somewhat reserved.
考虑到现在的情况,我觉得这是很保守的做法了。
Or do you think I believe that my abduction on the night you told me
难道你觉得我会相信你告诉我别去插手你的事,
that I was getting too close to your conspiracy was a coincidence.
同一天晚上我就被绑架了,这只是个巧合吗?
No. You--you were in danger. This arrangement, it saved your life.
不是。你当时处境危险。这样的安排可以保住你的命。

绿箭侠第一季

Well, that's ironic. Because it feels like you've destroyed it. Walter...
真讽刺。因为看起来你是要毁了我的性命。沃尔特...
You know, I read about people in forced captivity.
我读过一些人被强制囚禁的故事。
Some of them said it was a simple thought that got them through the isolation and fear-- returning to their loved ones.
他们有些人说是一个很简单的念头支撑他们度过孤独和恐惧,那就是回到亲人身边。
So I don't know really why I'm still alive, Moira. Because I didn't have that. Walter, please...
我不知道为什么我还活着,莫伊拉。因为我没有那个想法。沃尔特,拜托...
What do you think you can say to me to convince me that everything I knew, my whole life... hasn't just evaporated?
你觉得你说什么才能让我确信我知道的每件事,我的整个人生,都没有消失?
Where are you going? Come here.
你要去哪儿?过来。

分享到
重点单词
  • reservedadj. 保留的,预订的,冷淡的,缄默的
  • conspiracyn. 阴谋
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • ironicadj. 说反话的,讽刺的
  • arrangementn. 安排,商议,整理,布置,商定,[音]改编,改编曲
  • extremeadj. 极度的,极端的 n. 极端,极限