绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第140期:不死心的探长
日期:2016-01-13 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

You look after yourself, all right?
照顾好自己,好吗
I will. Good.
我会的。很好
So Joanna's taking a leave of absence, huh?
乔安娜要请假了,是吗
She has to go be with her family.
她得回去陪陪家人
Yeah, well, family's important.
是啊,家人是最重要的
I already apologized.
我已经道过歉了
It's my turn.
这次轮到我了
After what happened last night, maybe it's a good thing you got the hood involved.
经过昨晚的事,也许你找兜帽人帮忙是件好事
He didn't take the phone off you, did he?
他没有把手机拿走,是吧

绿箭侠第一季

Maybe you should hold on to this.
或许你该拿着它
I mean, I may not like the guy's methods,
我或许不赞同他伸张正义的方式
but whoever this guy is,
但无论他是谁
he's got a habit of putting himself between danger and you.
他都能保证你的安全
And that's not something I can argue with.
这一点我无可否认
Besides, I shouldn't have this thing anyway.
而且我也不该留着它
Kelton. We good?
凯尔顿,怎么样了
I got a strong signal from the crystal VHF transmitter
从液晶无线电装置发出的信号很强
You hid in the speaker, and it can't be backtraced.
藏在扬声器里,无法反追踪
Talk to me like I'm a third grader, please.
简单点说,好吗
Next time your daughter calls the vigilante, we'll be able to listen to every word.
你女儿下次给治安维持者打电话的时候,我们就能监听他们的谈话
I know you swore to bring this guy down, detective,
我知道你发誓要抓到这个人,探长
but using your own daughter as bait, that's stone cold.
但用你女儿当诱饵,这有点过分吧
Good thing the fire didn't spread to down here.
还好火势没有延展到下面
It's one of the benefits of concrete and steel construction.
这是混凝土和钢筋建筑的众多好处之一
Thank you.
谢谢你
What for? You know what for!
谢什么?你知道我谢你什么
So what's next?
那么下一步怎么办
More training? No.
加强训练?不
We go hunting.
我们继续追捕

分享到
重点单词
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • concreteadj. 具体的,实质性的,混凝土的 n. 水泥,混凝土
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • constructionn. 建设,建造,结构,构造,建筑物
  • baitn. 饵,引诱 vt. 嘲笑,纵犬攻击,以饵引诱,放饵