绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第184期:绿箭侠开始调查母亲
日期:2016-06-07 17:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我向他明确过,他的计划威胁到了任务
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
没必要威胁他
I've listened to this 15 times.
我已经听了15次了
It's definitely her voice, Diggle. I just... I can't believe it's her.
肯定是她的声音狄格,只是我不敢相信
We all have blind spots when it comes to family.
家人是自己的盲点
Yeah. Laurel's almost got her killed tonight.
是啊,劳瑞尔今晚差点死了
Vanch never would have known about her connection to me if Lance hadn't have lied to her.
要是兰斯没骗她,凡奇绝不会知道她与我的联系
I guess the lesson here is blind trust can be dangerous.
这教给我们,盲目信任,可能会很危险

绿箭侠第一季

I made it clear to him persuasively that his plans endangered the undertaking.
我向他明确过,他的计划威胁到了任务
I didn't have to make the usual threats.
没必要威胁他
What's the undertaking?
任务是什么
I don't know. But with all this talk about threats, it can't be good.
不知道。但不停提到威胁,肯定不是好事
You warned me that if she was lying would be to cover up her involvement in something dangerous.
你提醒过我,如果她撒谎,定是要隐瞒她参与什么危险的事
I need to know what The Undertaking is.
我得知道这任务是什么
What are you going to do?
你要怎么做
I need to have another chat with my mom.
我得换种方式跟我妈谈谈
I'll need the Unidac merger finalized by the end of the week.
工发协调咨委会的合并,要在本周内完成
We're on something of a clock here.
我们在赶时间
Moira Queen, you have failed this city.
莫利亚·奎恩,你辜负了这座城市

分享到