绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:请求劳蕾尔出马
日期:2015-04-08 14:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Don't move!
别动
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
Stay back. My father's a cop.
离我远点,我父亲是警察
You are making a huge mistake.
你犯了个大错
I'm not the person you think I am,
我并非你想的那样
and I need your help.
而且我需要你的帮助
Peter Declan is gonna be executed in 48 hours.
彼得·德克兰将于两天后处决死刑
I think he's innocent.
我认为他是无辜的
Declan's wife was gonna blow the whistle on Jason Brodeur.
德克兰的妻子本来要告发杰森·布洛德
Brodeur had her murdered.
是布洛德将其谋害的
There are a thousand lawyers in Starling City.
星城有上千律师
Why me?
为什么偏找我
We're both trying to help.
我们都想帮忙
What makes you sure I'm gonna help you?
你怎么能确定我会帮你
Because I know you'd do anything
因为我知道你会不惜一切
to save the life of an innocent man.
挽救一条无辜的生命
A jury has charged you as guilty, Mr. Declan.
陪审团已判你有罪,德克兰先生
The evidence was stacked against me,
所有证据矛头都指向我
but I didn't kill my wife.
但是我没有杀我妻子
I didn't take my daughter's mother from her.
我没有从我女儿手中夺走她母亲的生命
The murder weapon was a knife
凶器是是你厨房的刀
from your kitchen with your prints on it.
上面有你的指纹
It was found, along with Camille's blood,
刀和卡米尔的血迹
in the trunk of your car.
是在你的汽车后备箱找到的
Your neighbors said they heard an argument that night.
你的邻居说他们当晚听到争吵
We had a knockdown fight over Jason Brodeur.
我们在争吵关于杰森·布洛德的事
Camille worked for him,
卡米尔在他手下工作
and his company had been dumping toxic waste into the glades.
他的公司一直都向贫民区倾倒有毒废弃物
Now, Camille told me that
卡米尔告诉我
she'd gone and told a supervisor about it.
她要把这事告诉负责人
I was afraid for my family's safety.
我很担心我家人的安全
And we argued
我们吵得
very loudly, yes.
很大声,没错
Izzy started crying,
伊泽开始大哭
so Camille went and stayed in her room.
于是卡米尔就去待在她房间
In the morning, I went to apologize, and
早上我去道歉
that's when I found her.
那时我才发现她
So I just grabbed Izzy,
所以我抱起伊泽
and I ran outside, and I called 911.
跑到外面,打了911
I'm innocent, Ms. Lance.
我是无辜的,兰斯小姐
Well, it looks like someone forgot
看来有人忘记
a lunch date with his wife.
和他妻子约好的午饭了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Lunch isn't for another
离午饭还有
45 minutes ago. I'm so sorry.
45分钟前,非常抱歉
It's all right. The restaurant is holding our table.
没关系,餐厅给我们留着位子呢
Is there something wrong?
出了什么事吗
Compliance department has tagged something,
监察部查到一些东西
$2.6 million withdrawal
有260万从
from one of our Vancouver subsidiaries.
温哥华的子公司之一被取走
Whatyou meanare you saying that someone
什么,你是说,有人
embezzled $2.6 million from the company?
从公司挪用了260万公款吗
Well, it's probably a bookkeeping error,
很可能是个记帐失误
but compliance is understandably
但可以理解
worried about an IRS audit.
监察部担心国税局的帐务审核
But don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing.
但是别担心,肯定没什么大事
Come on. We're gonna be late.
来吧,我们要晚了
I mean, later.
我是说,更迟了

分享到