绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:背叛亲父报情仇
日期:2015-08-10 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Helena.
海伦娜
How did you find me here?
你是如何找到我的
I followed you from your house.
我从你家里跟出来
Your fiance?
他是你的未婚夫
Yeah.
是的

绿箭侠第一季

You said that losing him was your own crucible.
你说过,失去他是对你的严峻的考验
That it changed you.
这件事改变了你
You didn't say how.
但你没说是如何改变的
When you love someone as much as I loved him,
当你像我对他的爱一样的
with all of your heart,
全心全意爱着一个人
and you can't just turn that emotion off
当他离开的时候
when they're taken from you.
你不能就这样忘了这段感情
You still feel things as deeply.
感觉依旧会刻骨铭心
And if it can't be love that you feel, then...
如果你不会再感受到爱的时候
Then it becomes hate.
那就会变成恨
Hate for who?
恨谁
Oliver...
奥利弗
You should stay away from me.
你应该离我远一点
Helena?
海伦娜
Get in.
上车
My father is going to kill you for this.
我父亲一定会杀了你们
I've been wanting to do that for years.
很多年前我就想这么做了
Spoiled bitch.
你这个骄纵的婊子
I knew it was someone from the inside
我早知道内部有人
waging war against your father and me.
在暗地里对抗你父亲和我
I just never thought it'd be this inside.
但从没想到会这么深入
You dropped this at Russo's.
你在拉索店里掉了这个
You're smarter than I gave you credit for, Nicki.
你比我想象得要聪明,尼克
You're not.
你却没有
You're a businessman, right?
你是生意人,对吧
So let's talk business.
我们来谈笔生意吧
I can offer you a lot of money if you let us go.
你让我们走,我就可以给你一大笔钱
This isn't about money, richie rich.
这不是钱的问题,有钱人
This is about loyalty.
这是忠诚的问题
He's got nothing to do with any of this.
他跟这些一点关系都没有
Then what the hell is it about?
那这他妈的到底怎么回事儿
My father had Michael murdered.
是我父亲杀了迈克尔
Of course he did.
当然是他干的
He didn't want you to know the truth.
他不想让你知道真相
Your rat of a fiance was gathering evidence.
你可怜的未婚夫收集了证据
He was talking to the friggin' FBI.
还去跟该死的联邦调查员报告
The love of your life
你一生挚爱
was going to destroy your father.
差点毁了你父亲
You're wrong.
你猜错了
I found a laptop in Michael's bag,
我在迈克尔的包里面发现了笔记本
Helena.
海伦娜
Everything that could send your father and me to prison
能让你父亲和我在监狱待一辈子的
for the rest of our lives was on it.
证据都在里面了
That computerWas mine.
那个计算机,是我的
Michael wasn't the one talking to the FBI.
和联邦调查局报告的不是迈克尔
I was.
是我
You?

My father is a monster.
我父亲是个魔鬼
He doesn't care who he hurts
为了保住钱和权利
to keep his money and power,
他不惜一切代价
and I wanted it to stop.
我要阻止他
Well, then it's your fault Michael's dead.
那么迈克尔的死就是你的错了
Not your father for ordering the hit,
不能怪你父亲下令杀死他
or me for carrying it out.
亦或是怪我来执行
Yours.
全都是你的责任
You shot Michael.
是你杀了迈克尔
In the chest, so he knew it was me.
正中胸部,所以他知道是我干的
Just...

Like...

This.
这样

分享到
重点单词
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • orderingn. [计]定序;排序;订购 v. 命令;指挥;订购(o
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.