绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第258期:小情侣吵架
日期:2017-02-15 13:59

(单词翻译:单击)

Now you want to stop?
这会儿怎么停了
Well, we don't all have butlers.
你以为每户都有管家呀
You know, some of us actually have to answer our own doors.
得自己去开门
Oh, the horror.
真讨厌
You look familiar. Did I see you on TV or something?
你有点眼熟啊。你上过电视什么的吗?
Probably. I'm Thea Queen.
也许吧,我是西娅·奎恩
Yeah, right. Did you get it?
是哦。拿来了吗
Tomorrow night. Joe wants us there at 11 p.m.
明晚。乔要在11点见到我们
He said to be on time, Harper.
他说要准时,哈珀。
What's happening tomorrow at 11:00?
明晚11点要干嘛
You know, I'm actually kind of focused on what's happening right now. Oh, ok. Yeah.
我只关注现在的事。好啊。

绿箭侠第一季

No, no, Thea, don't! Why do you have a gun?
不,西娅,别!你拿枪干什么
Because I'm no good with knives. Look, it's just a liquor store.
因为我不擅长用刀。是一家卖酒的店。
The guy's a creep. Trust me, he deserves it.
那人是变态,相信我,他该死
Look,if it'll make you feel any better... I won't be armed.
我把子弹拿了,好点了吧
But of course, the owner won't know that, but...
当然,他不会知道的
I got you a job at my brother's club. You have choices. You don't have to be a criminal!
我给了你份我哥俱乐部的工作,你有选择的,不用非得做罪犯
I'm not talking about phone bills. I owe people.
这不是钱的问题。是我欠别人的。
People with much bigger guns than this.
更有权势的人
Look, here in the Glades, this is pretty much the only solution.
在林中空地,这是唯一的解决办法
No, lots of people in the Glades live honest lives.
不,这里很多人都活得正派
Obviously not you. You're just a waste.
显然你不是。你就是一废物。
No, Thea. Thea! I'm going to make sure you get home ok.
不,西娅,西娅!我要确保你安全回家。
Don't bother.
不用麻烦了

分享到