绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第131期:首席运营官的到访
日期:2015-12-15 19:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Surely there are contingencies for these types of situations.
当然发生这类情况有应急措施
Bring someone over from our London office, perhaps.
或许可以从伦敦办公室派个人过来
It's not solely a matter of the day to day operations.
这不是处理日常事务的问题
We have accountants and the vice presidents to do that.
这些事有会计和副总裁处理
It's about perception. Public confidence.
这关乎他的声誉和公信力
The company will be fine.
公司会挺过去的
I don't mean to be indelicate,
无意冒犯
but this is the second time in five years
但是这是五年里的第二次
that the CEO of Queen Consolidated has vanished under mysterious circumstances.
奎恩联合企业的总裁神秘失踪了
I don't need you to remind me of that.
这事不需要你提醒我
The last thing I want to do is upset you.
我最不想做的事就是惹你生气
Well, then you should consider this visit doubly disappointing.
那你就该明白这次拜访令人失望至极
Good day.
日安

绿箭侠第一季

Who was that?
他是谁
Ned Foster.
奈德·福斯特
The C.O.O. Of the company.
公司的首席运营官
He wants mom to take Walter's place.
他想让妈妈接替沃尔特的位置
He says that the company's stock price has been damaged by Walter's absence,
他说沃尔特不在导致公司的股票价格一跌再跌
and my stepping in would help settle the board.
我的介入可能会稳定局势
But I told him that I needed to be at home, for my family.
但我告诉他,我要在家照顾我的家人
Mom...

Thea and I are fine.
西娅和我都好好的
We can manage here without you.
没有你,我们也能处理好事情
This sounds like something everyone needs you to do.
公司才是大家需要你的地方
Well, maybe I don't care what everyone needs.
我不在乎其他人需要什么
She's going to be all right, Thea.
她会没事的,西娅
Mr. Queen, we're going to have to get going if you want to make your dentist appointment.
奎恩先生,如果想赴牙医的约现在就要走了
Now, sir.
现在,先生
Eyewitnesses place a '72 Ford pick up at the scene of Danny De La Vega's fire. Ok.
目击证人在丹尼·德拉维加的事故现场看见一辆72年福特车。知道了
Stagg Chemical lit up ten minutes ago.
斯塔格化工十分前起火了
I hacked into Stagg's video security feeds.
我侵入了斯塔格内部保安视频
Parked right on the street running along the plant.
车就停在工厂边的马路上
Same pick up.
同一地点
I got your gear in the car.
我把你的装备放上车了
Oliver, by the time I get someone on the phone who will even listen to me,
奥利弗,等我打电话找到愿意帮我的人的时候
at least one of those fireman are going to be dead.
至少其中一个消防员就要死了
They need the man in the hood.
他们需要那个带兜帽的人

分享到
重点单词
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • confidenceadj. 骗得信任的 n. 信任,信心,把握
  • perceptionn. 感知,认识,观念
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • fostervt. 养育,培养,促进,鼓励,抱有(希望等) adj.
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • disappointingadj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词
  • dentistn. 牙科医生