绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第130期:汤米的改变
日期:2015-12-11 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

You know, I do realize that it's difficult for you to manage my nightclub,

我就知道,要你来管理我的夜店不容易

what with there not being an actual nightclub here.

因为这不是真正的夜店

Yeah, I just took the liberty of yelling at our contractor.

我刚才擅自对承包商发脾气了

I told him if we didn't see any real progress,

我告诉他如果再没有进展

we were going to bring someone else in to finish the job.

我们就要另谋高就了

Good.


How's Laurel's friend?

劳蕾尔的朋友怎么样了

The one whose brother was a fireman?

你是说她哥哥是消防员的那个吗

She is hanging in there, thanks.

她还撑得住,谢谢

绿箭侠第一季

I have something I wanted to bring up.

我有个提议

I was thinking that we could throw a fundraiser for the fire department.

我们可以为消防部门举办一次募捐会

Raise some money for the families.

给遇难者的家属筹点钱

That's a great idea. We could do it here.

这主意不错,我们可以在这里办募捐会

We could keep the overhead low,

这样就能把开销降到最低

make sure we maximize the proceeds to the firemen.

确保消防员的收益最大

Who are you? Where's my friend Tommy Merlyn?

你是谁,我的朋友汤米·梅林呢

The guy who once rented out a pro football stadium

他可是有次把专业橄榄球场租出去

so that he could play strip kickball with models.

就为了和模特们玩脱衣踢球的游戏的人

That guy needed a swift kick in his lazy ass.

那家伙懒得出奇,得有人鞭策他

Jo...


You really should take some time off and go be with your family.

你真的该请一段时间的假,陪陪你的家人

You know, I seem to recall when Sarah died, you hit the books pretty hard.

我回想起莎拉去世的时候,你拼了命地读书

I am not exactly the best example for healthy grieving.

我并不是健康疗伤的最佳榜样

Hey. Can I talk to you, please?

我能和你谈谈吗

What is it?

什么事

Where is it?

东西在哪

Where's what? The phone.

什么东西,手机

I'm sorry.

对不起

I know I shouldn't have.

我知道我不该那样做

It's stolen evidence!

那是丢失证物

Yeah, you probably shouldn't have. What are you-

你当然不该那样做,你要...

I had to do something.

我总得做点什么

That man's a killer.

他是个杀手

Then why did he give you his phone?

那他为什么把手机给你

Give me the phone.

把手机给我

He took it back.

他拿回去了

You were with him?

你和他在一起过吗

When Sarah died, if someone could have done something to give you even just a little bit of closure,

莎拉去世时,如果有人能做点什么,让你觉得这件事圆满了结

don't you wish that they would have done it?

难道你不希望他们挺身而出吗

If it meant breaking the law, lying to the people closest to them...no.

如果那意味着犯法,对最亲密的人撒谎,我不希望

分享到
重点单词
  • swiftadj. 快的,迅速的 n. 雨燕,线轴 Swift n
  • stripn. 长条,条状,脱衣舞 v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥去
  • maximizev. 取 ... 最大值,最佳化,对 ... 极为重视
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明