绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第216期:黑入巴雷拉的手机
日期:2016-09-12 14:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Now the trick is to keep your weight evenly distributed.
关键是你要让体重均匀分布
I thought the trick was to avoid getting into fights.
我还以为是避免打架呢
Yeah, well, Starling City's where you can talk not the kind of place your way out of trouble.
星城可不是靠讲道理就能摆脱麻烦的地方
Besides, if you're going to be working with us,
而且你如果想和我们一起干
I'll sleep a lot easier knowing that you can handle yourself. At least a little bit.
要是能保护自己我就更放心了,至少会一点
How'd it go? Badly for him. Who's him?
怎么样?他很不幸。谁不幸?
An assassin for hire with an affinity for knives. His name was Guillermo Barrera. Was?
会用飞刀的雇佣杀手。他以前叫吉列尔莫·巴雷拉。以前?
So we can't ask him about his intended target?
那我们问不到他的目标了

绿箭侠第一季

No. Which is why I need you to hack his phone.
是的。所以我需要你黑进他的手机
Barrera's world class. He kills high profile targets.
巴雷拉是世界级的。他的目标都很高端
And whatever job he was hired for isn't finished.
他被雇做的事还没完成
We need to figure out who he was here to kill, and fast.
我们得找出他来这要杀谁,得快
They are probably still in danger. Ok? Yeah.
他们也许还身处险境,行吗?好
I have to meet McKenna.
我要去见麦肯纳了
Good thing she didn't meet you at the heliport.
还好你们没在停机坪碰到
May not be a good idea to fall for the cop that's hunting you down.
最好不要迷恋上一个要抓你的警察
Well, it's slim pickings for us vigilantes.
这对我们治安维持者来说可是不二选择

分享到