绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第96期:苦口婆心的狄格
日期:2015-08-20 15:01

(单词翻译:单击)

I don't know where the next Olympics are at,
我不知道下次奥运会在哪开
but you might want to think about signing yourself up.
但你可以报名参加一下
So, you want to talk about last night?
你想谈谈昨天晚上吗
Ok. Last time you and I spoke,
好吧,上次我们聊天时
you were on your way to stop Helena Bertinelli
你正要去阻止海伦娜·波提纳尔
from her one-woman war against the mafia.
不让她女侠走单骑,独打黑手党
How'd that work out for you?
那件事进展如何

绿箭侠第一季

Nick Salvati, Frank Bertinelli's right hand,
尼克·赛瓦缇,弗兰克·波提纳尔的得力助手
was found with his neck snapped
被人发现脖子被扭断
along with a few of his thugs.
边上还有几个歹徒的尸体
Was that her or you?
是她还是你干的
I was with Helena when somebody jumped us.
有人袭击时,我和海伦娜在一起
We didn't have a choice.
我们别无他选
We?
我们
She knows, Diggle, about me.
她知道,狄格尔,关于我的事
It was my secret or her life.
不是我秘密揭露,就是她性命不保
It's not just your secret anymore, Oliver.
这不再只是你的秘密了,奥利弗
This woman is a killer.
这女人是个杀人魔
She's been dropping bodies all over the city.
这城市到处都是她杀的人的尸体
Diggle, she's not what you think she is.
狄格尔,她并不像你想的那样
3 years ago she was gonna turn her father in to the FBI.
三年前,她正想把她父亲告发给FBI
She put everything she had on him on a laptop.
她把所有关于他的信息存在笔记本里
Her father found it, thought it belonged to her fiance,
她父亲发现了,以为那是她未婚夫的
and had him murdered.
然后把他杀了
All right, listen, that's a heavy thing, man.
听着,这事很沉重,老兄
But it doesn't change the fact that she is dangerous.
但这不能改变她很危险这一事实
And if Bertinelli retaliates against the Triad
而且如果波提纳尔反击三合会
or perceived to, the Triad is gonna rain down hell
或察觉到什么,三合会会杀人不眨眼
and innocent people are gonna be killed.
无辜之人必将被杀
She's lost, Diggle,
她很迷茫,狄格尔
and whether she knows it or not, I can save her,
而且无论她知情与否,我都能救她
stop her from doing anything reckless.
阻止她的鲁莽之举
That's just it. You can't save her, ok?
问题正在于此,你救不了她,懂吗
Some people don't change.
有些人本性难移
I can.
我就变了
I can help her.
我也能帮助她
All right.
好吧
Maybe you think you're more persuasive than you are,
也许你认为你比实际更有说服力
or maybe she thinks she's fine the way she is
又或者她自认为像现在这样
on her mission of righteous fury.
变成正义使者是好的选择
Whatever it is, either way,
但不管是哪种
all of this, it ends badly.
任何一种都没有好下场
Either way...
不管怎样
I got to try.
我都得试一试

分享到