绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第29期:放不下他
日期:2015-03-19 15:12

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you have the depos on the Jergens case?
你有杰根斯那案子的取证资料吗
Yeah, they're around here somewhere.
有的,在这附近
I was just surfing the 'net.
我只是上网随便看看
Really?
真的吗
Joanna, I'm over him.
乔安娜,我已经放下他了
And you don't believe me.
然而你却不相信我
Well, I would have if I wouldn't have just caught you
如果不是刚才看到你我会相信的
Trolling for articles on him!
翻看他的新闻报道
I wasn't trolling! I don't want to have
我没在翻看!我想用不着我
to be the one to remind you that he cheated on you, Laurel.
来提醒你他曾经背叛过你,劳蕾尔
With your sister.
和你的妹妹偷腥
I appreciate your self control.
多谢了你的自制能力
You're stuck in the past. And the reason I know this
你还停留在过去,我知道
is the fact that the only physical relationship
是因为从那以后你唯一有的亲密关系
you've had since Oliver is with his best friend.
是和奥利弗的挚友
It is time to move on.
是时候往前看了
It is past time.
过去的都过去了
I've been busy.
我很忙的
I work a lot.
我有很多活要干
Ok.
好吧
That's got to stop.
就此打住
So we are going out tonight.
今晚我们要出去
And--and we are going to have some shots
我们要喝点小酒
and we are going to dance with men that we don't know
和陌生人跳舞
and we are going to stay out way too late.
我们要一直玩到深夜
Jergens depos.
杰根斯的取证找到了
I really don't think I can go out tonight.
我觉得我今晚去不了
It is adorable that you actually think I'm giving you a choice.
你觉得自己还有选择真的是太天真了
I want you to come home right after school.
放学以后给我立马回家
Oh, can't. Margot and I are going to go to the mall.
不行,玛戈特和我说好要去逛街
What, more shopping?
怎么,还要购物
Tell Margot you'll have to cancel.
告诉玛戈特你去不了了
You're grounded for two weeks.
你被禁足两周
Grounded?
禁足
I've never been grounded.
我从来没被禁足过
Well, you've never committed larceny before.
那是因为你以前从来没偷过东西
Since when do you care?
从什么时候你开始关心我了
I've always cared. I'm your mother.
我一直在关心,我是你的妈妈
Look, we've had a good thing going on the last five years.
我们过去五年关系保持得一直不错
Why mess with that now?
为什么现在要弄那么僵
No, we are paying off store owners
不,我们贿赂了店主
to keep your record clean,
让你不留案底
So clearly, it hasn't been working.
所以很明显,这样并不好
And you're going to teach me.
所以你开始来教育我了
It's Oliver, isn't it?
是奥利弗让你这么做的
His judgmental hypocrisy is rubbing off on you.
他的伪善已经影响了你
No, I don't need oliver to teach me how to parent you.
不,我不需要奥利弗来教我怎么教育你
You'll be home by 4:00.
你4点前必须到家
Or what?
不然怎么样
You're going to call the cops on me?
你打算叫员警来抓我吗
Tell them I say hi.
替我和他们问个好

分享到