绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:火车道上的审问
日期:2015-04-14 14:48

(单词翻译:单击)

I've got one question.
我有个问题
Why am I being fired?
我为什么被解雇了
Ms. Smoke, isn't it? Yes.
你是斯莫克小姐,对吗,是我
And I am without a doubt
我毫无疑问是
the single most valuable member of your technical division.
技术部门最有价值的员工,没有之一
That's including my socalled "supervisor".
就连我所谓的主管都比不过我
Letting me go would be a major error for this company.
让我走会是这个公司的巨大损失
I agree, which is why you're not being fired.
我同意,所以你没有被解雇
Uh, I assumed when you brought me up here,
我以为你把我叫上来
it was because...
是因为
It's because I wanted you to look into something for me.
是因为我想让你帮我调查点东西
A variance of $2.6 million
三年前一次失败的投资
on a failed investment from 3 years ago.
所留下来的两百六十万的资金异常
It was authorized by my wife.
是由我太太授权过的
I was hoping you could find out
我希望你能为我查明
some of the details of the transaction for me.
一些交易的细节
Find out...
查明
Dig up discreetly.
谨慎一点去挖
I'm your girl.
我现在是你的人了
I mean, I'm not your girl.
我是说,我不是你的人
I wasn't making a pass at you.
我刚刚不是在挑逗你
Thank you for not firing me.
谢谢你没有解雇我
What the...
什么玩...
Matt Istook.
马特·伊斯托克
You're him, that hood guy.
你是那个人,戴兜帽的傢伙
You're the guy that's been terrorizing the city.
你是那个不断威胁城市的人
Peter Declan,
彼得·德克兰
your lies helped put him on death row.
你的谎话把他送进了死囚牢房
Now, either it's time to tell me the truth,
现在你可以选择告诉我真相
or it's time for the 10:15 to blood haven.
或者坐上10:15的列车去见上帝
O...ok.
好,好
Ok, I...Brodeur paid me to
我,布洛德付我钱叫我
to say that Camille never spoke to me,
说卡米尔从未对我说过什么
but I didn't have anything to do with her death.
但我和她的死无关
Oh, god, please. I'll do anything.
天哪,求求你,叫我做什么都行
You...you could have the file.
你,你可以把文件拿走
What file? Camille gave me a file
什么文件?卡米尔给我的文件
of evidence against Jason Brodeur.
里面有对杰森·布洛德不利的证据
Where is it?! Let me go,
它在哪?让我走
and I'll tell you.
我就告诉你
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Don't go! It's in my desk!
等等,等等,别走,在我的书桌里
The file, it's in my desk at the office!
那份文件,在我办公室的书桌里
You can have it! Get me out of here!
你可以拿走,快放我走!

分享到
重点单词
  • technicaladj. 技术的,工艺的
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • assumedadj. 假装的;假定的
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • variancen. 不一致,变化; [数]方差
  • valuableadj. 贵重的,有价值的 n. (pl.)贵重物品
  • rown. 排,船游,吵闹 vt. 划船,成排 vi. 划船,