绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第213期:西娅前往贫民窟
日期:2016-08-31 19:21

(单词翻译:单击)

You know,last night all I could think about was how pissed off Andy will be;
昨一整晚我都在想安迪该有多生气
how hurt he'll be if he saw us together.
看到我们在一起会多受伤
But that's nothing compared to how he'd be if I did something to hurt you, Carly.
可我若是伤害你,他会更难过,卡莉
Believe me when I tell you that war is easier than dating.
相信我,对我来说,约会比战争难多了
In a war, you act or you die.
战争中,不进攻就得死
No time to think, no time to second guess yourself.
不容置疑自己
Maybe that's your problem.
也许那就是你的问题了
With me, you're thinking. Not feeling.
和我在一起,你想太多,却没用心感受
You're right.
没错

绿箭侠第一季

How did you know where I live?
你怎么知道我住这
A little thing called the Internet.
有个玩意叫互联网
Look, could we not do this with a door between us?
能开门说话吗
So I guess you're not pressing charges 'cause you feel like...
猜你不起诉我了,因为你觉得自己能...
you feel like you can change my life?
能改变我的人生,是吧
And so you can run and tell your rich prep school friends
然后再去跟那些预科有钱朋友说
what a Saint you are and how you're helping the disadvantaged?
你是多么圣洁伟大,扶贫济困
You don't know a thing about me.
你根本不了解我
Thea Queen. Trust fund brat. Totaled her car,which she got as a birthday present.
西娅·奎恩,含着金汤匙的奶娃娃,毁了作为生日礼物的汽车
Loves designer labels and is usually in the tabloids for partying too much.
迷恋奢侈品,聚会过多,常上小报
Did I...did I leave anything out?
我没漏掉什么吧
Yeah. Dead father, missing step dad, damaged brother, and almost served jail time for that car accident.
当然有。生父早逝,继父失踪,哥哥受伤,因为车祸差点蹲监狱
Plus, she really wants her purse back.
并且,想拿回自己的包包
You know,you showed some real sack coming down here, the Glades in the middle of the night.
你真是吃了豹子胆了,半夜跑来贫民窟
You must not know the value of a vintage purse.
你肯定不知这复古包的价值
Don't worry, it's all there. Except for these.
别担心,都在。除了这些
You know, it's a really filthy habit you got there.
你果然有恶习
Yeah, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Hey, can I give you some advice? First, stay out of the Glades.
给你点建议吧。第一,离贫民窟远点
And second?
第二呢
Don't fall for every sob story a guy like me tells the police. You have a great evening now.
别信我这种人告诉警察的悲情故事。祝夜生活愉快

分享到
重点单词
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • bratn. 乳臭未干的小孩;顽童
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词
  • saintn. 圣人,圣徒 vt. 把 ... 封为圣人
  • designern. 设计者
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..