绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第173期:奥利弗试探母亲
日期:2016-05-06 17:04

(单词翻译:单击)

Frank,you got be kidding me.
弗兰克,你跟我开玩笑吧
You can't throw me another assignment now.
你现在可不能给我别的任务
It's Lieutenant, and I'm pretty sure that's what gives me the authority.
是副官的意思,我很确定他给了我这个权力
I'm drawing in on the Hood investigation. I am going to get this bastard.
帽衫侠的调查日渐清晰了。我能抓到那个混蛋
Have you considered the possibility no one wants you to?
你没想过没人想要你这么做吗
What?
什么
He saved the Christmas hostages.
他在圣诞节救了人质
He took down an arsonist and armored car thieves,
他拿下了纵火犯和开装甲车的贼
and just last week, he busted the Vertigo drug ring when we couldn't.
上周他还捣毁了我们根本抓不到的毒品集团
What was urban legend's becoming heroic.
都市传奇成为英雄了
If this man's a hero,I don't know what my life in this city as a cop means.
这人称得上英雄的话,我不知道我身为警察的意义何在
Let me suggest you find meaning in following orders.
那我建议你服从命令
Frank, listen! I'm close.
弗兰克,听着!我已经很靠近了
If my lead comes to something more...
如果我能再查到些...
Come to me with something real, Quentin, and we'll talk.
昆廷,拿点有用的来,我们再谈
In the meantime,I'm assigning you another case.
同时你还得接新的案子

绿箭侠第一季

Heading out?
准备出去吗
Oh, yeah, it's a meeting with the financial planners. Are you all right?
是的,和财政规划员的一个会。有什么事吗
There was something that I wanted to talk to you about.
我想和你谈一件事
I want to talk to you about Walter.
想和你谈谈沃特
Right around Christmas, when he...disappeared, he gave me this.
圣诞节那会,他消失的时候,给了我这个
This is your father's notebook.
这是你爸的笔记本
He kept a list of all the people in Starling City who owed him favors.
他把斯特林市所有欠他人情的人列了个名单
I had...no idea there was so many of them.
我不知道竟然有这么多
I've just been researching some of those names online, and, um, they're not good people.
我在网上查了这些人,他们都不是什么好人
Oliver, I have no idea what your father was involved in or with whom.
奥利弗,我不知道你爸跟这些人有什么关系
And you and your sister both now know that he wasn't exactly honest with me.
你和你妹妹都知道,他其实并没有对我坦诚
Then we need to find out... No.
那我们就得找出...不
If what you say is true and this list is filled with bad people
如果你说的是真的,这个名单上都是坏人
and Walter was looking into it, and now he...
沃特又在调查,而他现在...
The only way to keep this family safe is for everyone in it to stop asking questions, including you, Oliver.
要让这个家庭安全的唯一办法,就是所有人不许再有任何疑问,包括你奥利弗。
Promise me.
答应我

分享到