绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第225期:危机四伏的宴会
日期:2016-10-12 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)

You look handsome!
好帅哦
I try not to. It just keeps happening.
不是故意的,哥就是天生丽质嘛
What's the occasion?
干嘛去呀
I decided to go to my dad's thing.
去我爸的颁奖礼
Really? Are you sure?
真的?真的想好了
Oh, mostly.
差不多吧
Did you want me to go with you?
要我跟你一起去吗
No, no, no, I know you have work to do. I promise I will be fine.
不用,不用,你忙你的吧。我保证好好的

绿箭侠第一季

You look beautiful. Thank you.
你真美。谢谢
If you're free, maybe after the ceremony, we could have dinner and talk like we used to.
方便的话,我们可以在典礼之后一起进餐,聊一聊,就像以前那样
I'd like that. That's my cue.
非常乐意。我该走了
I've been trying to avoid him all evening.
整晚我都在躲着他
If we didn't show, it'd look suspicious.
我们不出现才可疑
How can you talk to him that way? As if nothing's about to happen?
你怎么能那么镇定?跟没事人一样
I've been living this life for five years. Five more minutes won't matter.
我都这样五年了。再多五分钟没什么
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Now tonight's honoree needs very little introduction.
女士们,先生们,晚上好。今天的获奖人无需多介绍
It's neither his wealth nor his name that we celebrate here tonight.
撇开他的财富和名誉
But it is his efforts in making Starling City a better and safer place to live.
他为建造出更好的斯特林城,所付出的努力更为我们称道
So please help me welcome Starling City's humanitarian of the year, Mr. Malcolm Merlyn.
一起来欢迎本年度斯特林城的慈善家马尔科姆·梅林先生

分享到