绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第176期:警察设伏
日期:2016-05-16 18:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Ricky has been driving me for six years now.
瑞奇做了我6年半的司机
I can't remember the last time he missed a day.
我都不记得他请过假
Thank you for offering to fill in, Mr. Diggle.
谢谢你主动请缨,狄格尔先生
It's my pleasure, Mrs. Queen. Believe me.
乐意效劳,奎恩太太,相信我
Are you sure my son won't miss you?
你确定我儿子不需要你吗
He said he was staying in for the evening.
他说晚上不出门
And you believed him?
你真的信他了
It's been my experience when your son wants some alone time,
我已经认清了,你儿子想要做私事时
there's not much I can do to stop him.
我是想拦也拦不住的
Much to my chagrin. You can stop just up ahead.
这让我很头疼。前面停车
No need to escort me inside. I'm fine on my own, Mr. Diggle.
不用送我进去了,我一个人没事,狄格尔先生
Of course, Mrs. Queen.
好的,奎恩太太

绿箭侠第一季

Mr. Diggle. Mrs. Queen.
狄格尔先生。奎恩太太
I was just,uh,looking for the restroom.
我只是在找洗手间
Excuse me,ladies. Happy Birthday.
打扰了女士们,生日快乐
Hello, Laurel.
你好,劳瑞尔。
Thank you for helping.
感谢你的帮助
I couldn't do much.
我帮不了太多
Vanch's position is too heavily fortified. But I did get this.
凡奇的老巢守卫森严,但我拿到了这个
Evidence he's trying to take over the positions vacated by Frank Bertinelli and... and the Triad.
证明他企图取代弗兰克·波提纳尔以及三合会位置的证据
What's wrong?
怎么了
We're not alone. What?!
这里还有别人。什么
SCPD! Get down! Hands where we can see 'em!
警察!放下武器,把手放到我们能看见的地方
Dad! Do it now!
爸!马上
You so much as leave a bruise on her, and I swear I will drag you down to hell myself.
你要是伤她一根汗毛,我发誓一定让你下地狱
Laurel, I'm sorry.
劳瑞尔,抱歉
Quentin, don't!
昆汀,不要

分享到