绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第44期:劳蕾尔的线索
日期:2015-04-13 15:52

(单词翻译:单击)

You still following the money trail?
你还在追查钱的流向
Don't we have accountants for that sort of thing?
这事不是应该由会计来做吗
They're being singularly ineffective in this instance.
这种情况下他们没什么用
Well, then...
那么
It's fortunate that I've solved the mystery.
幸运的是我已经解开这个谜团了
I think I'm the culprit.
我想我就是犯人
2.6 million is a rather specific figure.
260万是个特殊的数字
That's the exact amount the company invested
那正是公司三年前投资到一家
in a friend's startup venture 3 years ago.
朋友的初创企业里的精确数额
I will call accounting. They'll clean it all up.
我会呼叫会计,让他们负责处理好
Then there's nothing to worry about.
然后就没什么好担心的了
Ok.
好的
You really are putting a lot of hours into this Declan thing.
你在这个德克兰的案子上可真是花了不少时间
You actually think he's innocent.
你真相信他是清白的
Someone does.
有人相信
So you said,
你这样说了
but you didn't say who.
但你没说是谁
The guardian angel.
守护天使
The guy in the hood?
戴兜帽的那个家伙吗
Look, you'reyou're kidding.
你是在开玩笑吧
He tracked me down and asked me to look into the Declan case.
他跟踪我,要我查看德克兰的案子
But you've met him?
你见过他了
But he goes against everything that I was ever taught to believe in.
他相悖于我曾被告知要去相信的一切
He breaks the law and God knows what else.
他违反了法律,谁知道还有什么
How are you not afraid that he is gonna do God knows what to you?
你怎么能不害怕他会对你些什么
He won't.
他不会的
I don't know. I can feel it.
我不清楚,我能感觉得到
You know, when I told you to meet someone,
我是让你去见见别人
this is far, far away from what I meant.
但这和我的本意差太远了
I got your message.
我收到了你的资讯
Is there a reason we can't do this face to face?
为什么我们不能面对面交谈
You've met with Peter Declan.
你见过彼得·德克兰了
You were right.
你是对的
He might be innocent.
他很有可能是清白的
Declan said his wife blew the whistle on Brodeur
德克兰说他的妻子在遇害当天
the day she was murdered.
揭发了布洛德
Then we need to get whoever she told about Brodeur to testify.
我们要找出她向谁告发了布洛德,来做证人
He already has.
那个人已经作证了
Matt Istook, Camille's supervisor.
马特·伊斯托克,卡米尔的主管
Only, he says that she didn't say a word to him.
只是,他说她什么也没对他说过
He could be lying.
他可能在说谎
Well, if he is, then he's very convincing.
如果真在说谎,那他的确很有说服力
He had the jury and police believing him.
他让陪审团和员警都相信了他
He hasn't been questioned by me.
他还没有被我审问过
I didn't become a lawyer
我做律师
to break the law or hurt anybody.
不是为了违法或是伤害谁
I do what's necessary,
我做的是必要的事
what people like Peter Declan need.
正是彼得·德克兰这种人需要的
If what you're doing isn't wrong...
如果你做的没错
Then why are you hiding your face with a hood?
为什么还用兜帽遮住脸
To protect the ones I care about.
为了保护我在乎的人
That sounds lonely.
听起来很寂寞
It can be.
有时会
But not today.
但不是今天

分享到