绿箭侠第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第357期:携手闯入梅林总部(2)
日期:2017-12-11 12:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Don't look down.
别往下看
Too late. I should mention, I'm afraid of heights, which I just learned.
说晚了。我应该早点说,我恐高,不过我也是刚知道的。
Hey, Felicity. Hold on to me tight.
费利西蒂。紧紧搂住我。
I imagined you saying that under different circumstances. Very platonic... circumstances. Ready? Uh-huh.
我想象你是在别的环境里跟我说那句话的。别的非常柏拉图的环境下。准备好了吗?好了。
You all right? I'm fine.
你没事吧?我很好。

绿箭侠第一季

Yeah, this is just my "About to hack" Face.
真的,我要黑电脑之前就是这副表情。
I always... oh, look like this. Right before I, you know, hack.
我总是...这样。在我,你知道的,黑入电脑之前。
Security patrol's on a ten minute cycle.
安全巡逻每十分钟一次
I'll have my meeting with Tommy and be back in nine, ok? Ok. Ok.
我先去见汤米,9点钟回来。好吗?好。好。
Dig, you got eyes on her? Five by five.
狄格,你看着她呢吗?一切就绪。

分享到
重点单词
  • hackn. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳
  • platonicadj. 柏拉图哲学的,柏拉图主义的,理想的,不切实际的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • felicityn. 快乐,幸福,幸运